sig link test

:wink:

You suck :bash:

If he didnā€™t do things as promised cutty has every right to do whatever he can.

iā€™m getting tired of sig tests just to get people to look at the sigā€¦you TEST it in your profile quit being a drama queen we all know you want your wheels

arson? :dunno:

drama queen? dude jacked my fuckin wheels, you want me to send him flowers?

youā€™re sig is hilarious. editing pictures in mspaint is suppose to be a joke!

pot calling the kettle black

I thought it was a link to a picture that didnā€™t work. Now that I actually clicked it, it is pretty funny. :burnout:

that site made my pc rust! :mrT:

i didnā€™t say antyhing about your sig i said thereā€™s no need to put up a damn post directing people to itā€¦did i put up a post that said ā€œsig testā€ so jay would see mine? not last time i checked

there are 3 or 4 threads around here about it, itā€™s been in your sig, it was in your location at one point i think, now youā€™re cross posting other boards and directing people to itā€¦we all know what happened iā€™m sure the new guys will stay away from his business do what you said you were going to do and go to the police and leave it be

ROFL!

heā€™s gonna lose way more business than the cost of my wheels,

Mineā€™s up on blocks!

didnā€™t mommy give you money for wheels too?

X234567890-=

nope. came with the car. and i bought the pony wheels.

my up on blocks was a comment to Gbodies, i didnt mean for it to be a direct connection to the fact that you dont have wheels.

i know and the g-body jokes are as lame as me commenting that your mom pays for stuff on your car. i just figured one lame comment deserved another.

:doh:

sigs are ghey