Nice restaurant for New Years Eve?

Looking for a nice place to go for New Years Eve. I know it’s kinda last minute, but my plans changed and we’re looking for a nice place for two couples to go. Location doesn’t really matter, it can be either in the city or the suburbs, just a place with good food, fairly reasonable prices (like $15-$25 for an entree), and a place that we could possibly hang out at after or at least in the vicinity.

Yes I know I can look up restaurants online that I’m interested, but not all of them have up their menu for New Years or if they’re accepting reservations or if they have New Years packages, so any input is appreciated.

Pietros in East Amherst is pretty nice.

Black and Bleu on Sheridan is my new favorite place… delicious.

But a bit more than his price range, depending on what he’s looking to eat.

Pietros will be BUSY too, but good to hang out after the ball-drop.

Gin Gin…

Gonna be tough to get a table anywhere decent this late. I have tried in years past to make last minute reservations and places are usually booked solid

Just ate at Tempo Restaurant on Delaware this past weekend, would definitely recommend them.

bacchus
mother’s
scarlet
necktar - spent the past two nye’s there, gets a little crowded due to the fact it’s a small place.
sample is having a nye party starting at 10
left bank

all the above are in the city. reservations are gonna be tough.

also, torches in kenmore

We’re doing it a little different this year, going to Chefs on Seneca.

I always love that place…

completely booked on new years eve, not to mention way more then 15-20 a plate

Frog Hair?

Realistically any place worth eating at will probably be booked by now.

looking for a place i’ve never been to, xbimmer has a lot of good restaurants there but i’ve been to all but one of those so far.

have reservations at chefs, snooty fox, and francescas in south buffalo for right now, going to narrow it down from those three and cancel the other two.

Prime490. You can hang out in that neighborhood after if you want to get shot. Place is very nice and the food is amazing.

try the Hideaway in niagara county. its right on the border, Always had great food there prices are very reasonable