Black & Blue

B & B Steak & Crab…
Has anyone ate at the rochester or new buffalo one yet?

Im going there tonight for dinner. it looks great

www.blackandbluesteakandcrab.com

Check out the pics and menu in the rochester section

I have my company christmas party there on the 20th feb.

I was going to try that joint a bit ago but the wait was too long. Tell us how it is.

will do

ive been wanting to go…

its very close to my house

It’s really outstanding. My brother is a chef at the Rochester store. There are 12 of us converging on that place on the 16th. However, me, my wife and two friends of ours went to the one on Sheridan early on New Year’s. Great experience, outstanding food. The waitstaff was slightly green, but really did a good job. Also, the wine selection was very good, and obviously slanted towards reds, but that’s to be expected at a steak place.

Really don’t have a bad thing to say about it.

I’ve been there. The food was great, would recommend it.

Edit: Forgot to mention I’ve been to the one in Rochester. I think it’s probably the best steak place in Rochester and I’ve been to a decent amount of nice restaurants around here.

+1

Someone tell me how the seafood (specifically Alaskan King Crab) is.

al e oops ftw, alot cheaper too… Im going to black and blue very soon however, i may try the crab.

I’ll try to remember to post Sunday morning

I’ve been going there a few times a week for lunch, its great. Its very reasonably priced my favorite lunch item is the Black and blue burger, its $7 with fries. Haven’t been there for dinner yet.

looks to be on par with fiamma and not as pricey as the chophouse. I wonder how it is. I might have to try this soon.

IMO, their steaks are better than Chophouse, and on par with Ruth’s Chris. However, the service I’ve had at the Chophouse > all others.

have you been to Tournedos? THAT is the best steak in Rochester

place is amazing. we got 4apps,bubbly and i got the fillet wuth blue crab and gogonzola cream sauce on it… omfg amazing. I WILL DEF BE GOING HERE AGAIN!!

Its not something for those of thin wallets

Yeah if you like paying $450 for 4 people to eat dinner not to mention having water spilled all over you lol…

Eek… well the steak’s damn good though :wink: