Nice Upstate NY Residential Garage (Pics)

He needs a hot tub for when he gets a sore back because that lift is too low. Other than that it’s sweet.

ok fuck it, I’m not buying a house, I’m building a garage with room for a bed and a kitchenette

that is a bitch garage for people who do not really work on cars.

here is my set up:

Full second story with 8 ft ceilings, machine shop with mill, lathe, bandsaw ect, 11 ft ceilings on 1st floor, oil heat furnace for the winter, paintbooth with built in fan in one corner, welding fab shop. floor drain ect. 26 x 30 pole barn in the back for more storage and lawn equipment/ ect

lift goes in before the end of summer

yeah like everyone said, I would want room for a 2 post lift

Good luck getting a dropped m3 on a 2 post lift… its a BITCH without pre jacking the car up…

i would need a 4 poster “alignment lift” with the jack tables on it…

works pretty well 2 and allows you access to all major components

This

+
These QTY 2 of these

a bed in the corner and i’d be set

lol its not like you do it every day when you get home from work.

p.s. ever hear of driving up on wood?

that garage is nice
but way too small and alot of $$ just to change tires…

i agree, thats why mine will have 2 floors :wink:

nice but mine has 14’ walls :stuck_out_tongue:

Yea, its still a PITA… we had to stack up 4 2X4’s on each side to get my car high enough so that the arms could swing under… THEN we have to cut the wood to leave room for the arms… Friggin PITA…

Nice garage, kinda odd having another garage door INSIDE the garage, but I can see it’s purpose.

I can’t look at this stuff anymore or I will wind up putting up a new garage at my house. Not even something crazy, just enough room, and match my house

http://www.behmdesign.net/images/products/display/816-2.jpg

To match
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/x_iliohan/Exterior8.jpg

x…

Yo dawg, I heard you like garages so I put a garage in your garage so you can park while you park.

Meh, that was fucking gay, at best.

LOL no surprise.

X…

i give it a 6/10, a goofy picture of X-to-the-Z Xzibit would have yielded you an 7/10.

Seriously, I would get so much shit done if I had a garage like that.