Nick Tahoos at the fair

[quote=“Haenszel,post:29,topic:33771"”]

if U-hots isn’t open all night… then clearly their plates suck.

[/quote]

+++++++++++++++1

they are open late during the school year. When school isn’t in session their business probably drops 90%. Their plates are damn good.

Jimmy Z’s isnt that bad, their home friends and mac are awesome, but the hot sauce is the staple of any garbage plate, and that’s where they fail. It tastes like grease. Henrietta hots leaves you with a pile of water from the mac salad at the bottom of the place. Penfield, Webster, or the original Nick T’s are the way to go.

Just got elmwood ave university hots. amazing.

[quote=“boxxa,post:44,topic:33771"”]

Just got elmwood ave university hots. amazing.

[/quote]

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I’m fucking pissed now.

pretty nice setup there

It was funny listening to all the Buffalonians walk by Nick Tahous trailor wondering what the hell a garbage plate was and how disgusting it looked. The people that had actually seen one or had one before were all over them like white on rice.

It was my first time having one in almost 2 years, way over due. Nicks plates arent the best Ive ever had, I would prefer a Penfield Hotts plate. I told the old lady working the fair that Ive had their plates before and she told me about how they had moved locations in Rochester and bla bla bla but I didnt get a normal sized (huge) plate. I got a baby portion in comparison to the usual sized over flowing plate thats damn near half a foot tall. It looked more like a Tom Wahls 555 junker plate without the french fries.

now I’m starving, but I am trying really hard to eat better. oh well…

I only get grilled cheese plates anyway