NickAlero's 91 Galant VR4

Yeah go fix some shopping carts or grills.

Knock, knock.

Get me some jalapeno chips

I DID NOT TOUCH HIS FUCKING DICK YOU FUCK

So after a beautiful night at LVD, came home to a package on my bed. Parents said my boost controller got here about 10 minutes after I left my place. Fail #1

Missed third until last run where I shifted at real low rpm and hit 3rd, but then missed 4th. Fail #2. I’ve been driving around burning gas since I put the boost controller on, and If I shift like a normal person and not Ricky Bobby, I can hit 3rd/4th just fine.

Oh, and I splashed a HUGGGEEEE puddle of water on everyone I saw on the way home. I lol’ed.

Again, thank you to Pete for letting me borrow your boost controller for the night. I appreciate it man.

what did you run?

14.2 was my best. I was at 22psi tonight, I pulled a 14.08 at 15psi 2 weeks ago.

we should line up next week if you’re going / not raining.

What do you drive?

I ran a 14.1 last time, but was having problems with my clutch (fluid boiled) and it was my first time out with the car.

what were your traps?

Nice time brehh, still have to get mine up there

Nick ditch that shit hole safc and get a real tuning software

what this guy said

Got the new boost controller in. Problem not solved.

Sprayed some carb cleaner around the BISS screw with the car running, car started misfiring like a BITCH, then calmed down shortly after. Time to order new seal/new throttle body. Also leaking some fuel noticeably right at the injectors and leaning out at 20psi. Pretty sure I need to redo the injector seals.

quick fix. shouldnt take too long tho. at least its easy

Definitely easy fixes and probably still has the ancient dry rotted factory seals.

My boost leak makes sense now, there is a stream of fuel spraying from the top of the intake manifold to the back of it from under the injectors. My lean condition under boost also makes more sense…I was just pissing fuel out from the injector hole.

sell the car

Yes, sell the car to me for the sum of 8 dollhairs.

I’m gonna have a daily a ton sooner than I thought, so if this car goes down its not gonna be as big a deal.