NickAlero's 91 Galant VR4

Joe Niggz>Fakedon240

I thought it was shot because it whined, glad the pump is okay. The only things I had changed on this car myself are all the injector seals, oil (I did a change over my ownership), the boost controller, a rear brake line and the radio. Obviously some t bolt clamps as well, but that’s not too big a deal. Put that spare trans on there! I gave it to him for a reason :lol

I’m sure Joe will chime in eventually, but the fan relays shouldn’t have mattered, if I remember right the fans were wired on all the time, and always kicked on.

Hookedon240 what happened with that motor you droppped off to hunts?

Ok only thing I did to it was replace one coolant line Nick fucked up everything else. I’m sure it will run like shit after you touch it just like all the other cars you touched how are you even gonna call me out. Seriously. All my cars run and run fine if I did work on it. It would be mint. And if you knew anything about the 4gs his car has an evo 3 valve cover which is the strongest of all and it also has an evo 3 trans which is also one of the best. And if you were good you would replace the syncros and the sliders but that’s a job that requires you to think. And nick redid the injector seals and they probably leak not my fault. I love it. Somebody hears I touched a car and bam that car sucks. I dont talk shit about anybody and everybody talks shit about me when they don’t even know me. It’s sad to see this car will never run the same again it sucks

was that spare trans an evo 3 tranny or just a 1g trans?

No idea

idr if u looked at it but I remember Tom telling me it was an e3 tranny. Then again he also told me it was a 7 bolt, which its not.

Yeah I’m pretty sure it was

My name never should have been mentioned in this thread

car sucks [/thread]

Hella truth

Hooked your a liar and pretty sure you’re dumber than a box of rocks