Nick's 85 BMW 325 e30

I focused… I completed school like big boy, now have small boy job, and small boy BMW that was produced the year you grabbed your first piece of a$$. Any advice for me Mike?

sincerely,

Doing It Small

That makes it like an 07-08? :rofl

Actually I have a 2012 1 series on order. Mike is a Franciscan friar no?

I’m not sure if his wife will be too happy to hear that :lol

Nice car man! Thing is clean

you should have sold the vr4 straight up, and bought a 2000 dollar civic if u were worried about gas and reliability. you would have recouped some cash and had an awesome daily. good luck brother

Here goes KrazyKid telling people what to do and not to do again…

Look, he traded a car that was bad on gas for a car that’s hard to find parts for (I would know). However, this car (seems to be) in better shape and isn’t a performance car thus shouldn’t need as much work besides maintenance. Only thing is, now he is saving money on fuel and driving something he cant really sink too much money into the performance of unless he wants to go balls-out, which he wont.

Since this car isn’t a toy nor is it a performance vehicle, you shouldn’t have posted it lol you know these guys are animals. I say, drive it, own it, enjoy it, dont hurt it, take care of it, save your money.

well if that was the case, but he is already talking about modding it tho. makes no sense

Throwing a few hp at it is hardly modding. Wheels, suspension, intake/exhaust, AND the chipped ecu is modding. Throwing one part at it is not modding, especially since it cant even be seen lol

I like it :ninja

I just Got the same car for $200
http://youtu.be/sGUvL1Ooc8w

sooooo , ya just traded a fun unreliable p.o.s for another unfun p.o.s ??? man u dumb

probably

fixed

car is plenty of fun on windy roads, needs ls1

I love the car, its been nothing but a blast to drive over the past few weeks! Even though its not a big hp car, as my first rwd car, I’m havin a ton of fun :lol

Dont get too cocky in the rain…just ask ninety1two40!!!

dont give him any ideas lol

I already looked at the m50 boosted cars, if I kept the car that long I would consider doing something like that.

:haha he could put a 5.3 in this thing cheap if he really wanted to car would be a good candidate as its in real good shape.

Then it wouldn’t be a gas sipper! :lol