Nick's 85 BMW 325 e30

exactry :wink:

:lol no but it would have relatively cheap reliable power and replacement parts would be cheap/easy to come by. My plan was to piece a kit together with the money Iā€™m making up in toga, but I guess plans change

LS1 E30s are cool if you can actually drive, that dude clearly can not.

do not even try saying that e30 parts are expensive, theyā€™re not. at all.

you can maintain one literally for the same price as any other car of that era, thereā€™s a big aftermarket parts supply.

itā€™s only $$ if you buy shit from the dealer, or like an idiot.

Through Napa they are. But AutoPartInternational isnā€™t bad, from what I understand. I dont condone shopping at other auto parts stores but if you need something then you need something. API has okay stuff.

not at all parts arent bad for the bmwā€™s , but chevy parts are def cheaper and easier to get, GAP ftw. just leave it stock and drop it on some coils and get some quality used wheels.

wait until winter and see how much fun it is to drive. RWD sucks in the winter.

E30ā€™s arenā€™t unfun by any means. Just because theyā€™re not fast in a straight line doesnā€™t mean that the car wouldnā€™t run circles around a Camarobird on a real course.

Werd, never buy from a dealer unless absolutely necessary. At NJMP, one of my ignition coils went bad. I figured itā€™d be around $100 a coil at the BMW dealership. I called the local NAPA. The coil was $37, where the dealer was around $98 or so. Since the NAPA ones are the same EXACT parts at the dealer (has BMW part number on them, as well as the Bosch/Bremi number), I bought the three they had in stock since itā€™s a somewhat common problem. Win.

paint it

No offense, but you couldnā€™t work on a DSM, what makes you think this car will be any easier? I thought you RPI guys were smarter than that. anyways, nice looking car.

Iā€™ve always been a strait line guy, Iā€™m def interested in trying a road course/autocross now that I have a good car for it!

Your an idiot.

That VR4 was better for that purpose stock than this stupid E30.

you ****** :lol

I never wrecked on wet roads

Let me just say that if you could not handle fixing BS issues on that galant. I see nothing happening to this other then selling it in the future.

Pipe dreams ITT

NickAlero is dumb. Everybody I know from RPI has the street smarts of a ripped off rubber re-tread.

Holy fuck this site angers me more and more with the stupidity you see on it every day

:hug

we have an update folks! its getting coilovers and should be slammed soon. nick i personally wanna see you scrape body panels on the highway!

I was waiting until there were pics mattā€¦way to go. :lol