Night Cap ideas

Hmm, when i was younger the tv thing worked. I’d put on an old Godzilla vhs ,pop that beast in and i’d be out in minutes- but lately, i cant have the tv on at all or i focus on that and i’ll be up all night- i havent tried the wine but alcohol def helps but you dont want to be dependant on any booze just to sleep

VHS?

yeah, when i was younger, and didnt have a dvd player , i watched vhs tapes.

Wash it down with 2 beers. That’s what I do.

bucky, 40 winks ultra lighteye mask

http://www.bucky.com/catalog/controller.php?pg=product&cat=&product=S890

1):pimp:
2)Food.
3)Wake up at 6 am fully clothed with all the lights on, and crumbs littering your area. :fu:

I do not recommend this, but in terms of sleep… it certainly works.

Melatonin. Not a sleeping pill per se, but a supplement of the chemical in your brain that makes you tired. There’s about a half hour period before it kicks in so I usually take a hot shower right after I take it, then by the time I’m done with all the related stuff i’m about ready to nod off.

be more active. a solid gym routine and a beer or two before bed will have you passing out within seconds of your head hitting the pillow.

^^x2

Your daily activities play a big roll in how you rest at night.

And as a serious suggestion, I don’t know what you do for work but… smoking weed really would get you some good sleep. But that’s more of an extreme solution depending on your lifestyle. I slept like a baby in the good ol’ days.

If it’s a chronic problem you’ve got to get your shit straight:

-Stop drinking caffein
-Stop drinking alcohol
-Hit the gym hard, cardio/HIIT a few hours before bed really helps
-Get into a wind-down routine so that you’re moving into sleep mode those last couple of hours of the day
-Read or watch TV right before shutting your eyes so that you’re not trying to sleep while your brain is chewing on something
-And of course, beat your dick like it owes you money

“i have this little game i play. i take 3 excedrin pm and see if i can rub one out before i fall asleep. you always win it is a great game.”

seriously though warm milk, honey and vanilla
read this http://www.relax-and-sleep.com/insomnia-cure-honey.html

I’m on a 5-7 hour non consecutive schedule.
At least one of the kids will start screaming, usually around 3-4am.

I am finding it harder to get to sleep drinking coffee and 3 or 4 beers at nite now though.
Must take at least 20 minutes.