A good night's sleep....

For the past few days I have not been able to get a good night’s sleep. It’s like I am physically tired but my mind is wide awake…and I wake up in the morning feeling like I have been up all night…anyone else experience this? Any good drugs out there to help in this issue?

what are you doing before you decide to go to bed?

I feel your pain man. For me its depression …

Watch my regular shows…I dont eat after 9 usually. Maybe I should try a drink or a glass on wine.:smiley:

yeah lay of the yayo before bed and you should be fine,

I had this problem too and it was stress related. I also stopped drinking coffee past 2pm. Avoid eating sugar 3 hours before bed.

if you get into bed, and cant fall asleep after 30 mins, your suppossed to get out of bed and do something until you feel tired again. i read that somewhere.

try reading. it knocks me out everytime. or some yoga :stuck_out_tongue:

^ reading has always been my weakness too…everytime I pick up a book, I get real sleepy…lol

when I was in college anytime I had a paper or an assignment due I would get real sleepy.

Have a beer or glass of wine, always helps me when I want to go to bed early. I think wine works better, you need to drink less to knock your ass you.

Sounds like stress. Do you work out? Maybe hit the gym a little harder or more frequently. A night cap won’t really help you get “restful” sleep. Although I suppose light sleep is better than no sleep. Just don’t make it a habit of it, as that’s technically abuse. (That being said I know that everyone, myself included, tosses down an extra drink every once in a while to go to bed mellow.)

I have not slept well in about 10 years.
You will get used to it after about 5 years.

:biglol: Did you start Springville Mfg 10 years ago?

do a shot of hard liquor a.k.a a “Night Cap” w/e you do, do not go to sleep aids like nyquil etc… they are bad habit formers.

I rarely ever sleep well anymore; for me it’s defenetly stress and depression related; bottom line.

The only time I really sleep good anymore is if I drink a fair amount before I crash out; then I sleep through the night; otherwise I toss and turn and can barely sleep.

I take Insomnia med’s but I HATE them cause ya wake up still tired as fuck.

But Weed “I hear” always does the trick.

Or someone else said Warm milk works to

:word: Don’t take Nyquil. It’s a bad habit. Do hard liquor. :poke:

Yea, some gonge will always make me sleep like a rock, but I haven’t done that in a long time…

Nothing will make you sleep better than a few beers; rubbing out a few knuckle children/or have someone take a nice salty milkshake from ya; then smokin’ a little joint… that’ll make anyone who’s stressed out and can’t sleep… sleep like a baby…:smiley:

benadryl

a hooker…

tempurpedic bed