Sleep... I suck at it.

ok so basically… i can’t ever, ever, seem to get to sleep when i want to. Even if i have nothing to do the next day… and just want to go to sleep, i’m like, unable to sleep. I just layed down for 2 hours… straight, without opening my eyes trying to think of nothing, everything, whatever to get to sleep. All i came up with is two questions.

What do you do to you fall asleep?

and

What do you do when you can’t sleep?

I seriously don’t want to play any more video games, or addicting games, because then i’m up later than i would be… trying to beat some level, or set some record. But if i sit around trying to get tired i get all pissed off that i’m sitting around at 5(fucking)am still not sleeping. So i give up. I’m just going to sit here until i get tired… which could be who knows how long. But when all you sleeping fuckers wake up, i expect a remedy to all this.

the way i use to get my self to sleep is slow down my breathing and lay there and by not breathing much i would fall asleep (might not be a good thing) . i go to sleep easy but when i wake up it feels like i never went to sleep because i stop breathing in my sleep then i wake up :wow trying to breath and back to :sleep a bunch of times a night. i cant wait to die or retire to get sleep one day . :sleep I’m up for work

yeah i mean i want to be able to sleep, but i like to still breath while doing it. :confused any other ideas? haha

work more…j/k. I used be the same way, i would stay up playin addicting games or watching tv even though i knew i should be sleeping, but couldnt fall asleep. Even the days i would work my ass off 12 hours a day i wouldnt be able to sleep. I bought a house and the combination from working and then working on my house changed it pretty good, you should try that bro!

I usually just drink when I can’t fall asleep…

But I am lucky I usually fall asleep pretty well without “sleeping aids”.

smoke a bowl.

or tylenol pm, like 4 of em.

or pm cough syrup.

Swift do you have ps3? get call of duty 4 so you can play online!

hahaha COD4 is really gonna solve his sleeping problems

i got the same exact problem, but ALOT worse than swifty because I cant sleep even now, and its 10 am i didnt sleep all night and i woke up 12 noon yesterday, i wont get tired until 3-4 pm today and this sucks…

I try so fuckin hard I’ll lay in bed for 8 hours straight and still not fall asleep…

I used to go to the gym at night
and that sorta helped, so im gonna do that again when i find somone to gow ith again, but even taht wont make a good enough difference

the thing is I dont wanan take medication or drink to solve the problem…

for now I might try the working out thing again, and trying to eat before i sleepc uz working out + eating makes me tired i think…

I dont know, but if anyone notices im on these forums 24/7 it seems liek, cuz i really honestly hardly ever sleep

How To Fall Asleep

Not even kidding. That’s what the article is called. :lol

ok cool i’ll read it later gotta get ready and bounce outta here

I remember how thankful I am to not have any sleep problems, then poof, I’m asleep. =)

dude… just beat off like 2-3 times… by then ur so “drained” that u cant stay awake if u tried.

aphex twin puts me out. most people have a brain seizure listening to his stuff, but it calms me down

nope been doin that forever dont help haha j.k …i think

then ur doing it wrong :lol

Believe it or not, I used to have sleep problems until I have found this solution.

When you’re laying in bed, close your eyes and start counting backwards from 300… by 3’s. (300, 297, 294) It’s so redundant, boring, and works your mental side that I have only made it to 100 once in the past year. It has worked every other time.

Vlad, just 'cause you made it to 100 doesn’t mean it DIDN’T work. You still fell asleep didn’t you? :tong

:lol good point.

I stand corrected, I did have to start over once but then I was done by 250ish on the second time around.

i duno how you don’t have sleep problems vlad, if i were you and i closed my eyes all i would see it pavement and guiderails. :lmao

i had to. hugs