Night crew what? - Insomniac roll call!

i figured. fucking unreliable people with verbal diarrhea.

Shit you guys are lucky to have Mighty, and Dairy Queen.

lol

everytime i have eaten mighty taco bad things have happened later in the day. f that place

LOL.

non dierrhea realated lol

:smiley:

I cannot fucking wait till monday. I’m going to murder the fucking toilet when bbq beef comes back!

sounds like something to look forward to.

some guy asked me if i wanted buffalo beef or some shit and i cut the bitch off n said give me 2 supermighties nukka

the fuck is a buffito anyways?

White castle sucks anyways. After i saw Harold and Kumar i wanted to go so bad. I ended up taking a trip with my family to either Florida or NYC i don’t remember which trip it was but anyway, i was really disappointed after i had it, the burgers are SO small, and its shitty meat. FTL.

just chcking in,good morning all.

i’m trashed…good times.

Ew, I don’t know why I finally decided to venture over into a night crew thread. I’ve always kinda wondered what the other side of the tracks looked like, but now that I’ve explored for a minute or two I have a much better appreciation for the daily ramblings of NYSpeed’s career-elite.

I feel kinda dirty and repulsed. The only way to get rid of this disgusting feeling is to scrub my skin with steel wool that’s been soaking in bleach. Gross.

bump

what the eff night crew

where is everyone the past few nights

cant sleep…u guys are gay :slight_smile:

whats up faggots make me a mod

oh and there are no mighty tacos outside of erie county. ive looked into it

and make me a mod faggots

and fry i cant believe you thought i was over 25 wtf

o jam

i met your friend aaron last week with the yellow xb…hes a cool dude

god damn i’m bored… i just got home and it’s so nice out… anybody wanna go for a bike cruise?

False.:nono:
Niagara county(lockport):wink:

town of niagara has mighty

Hah Id be down if I still had a bike