night life in rochester area

I’m moving to Rochester on Sunday for school anyone know what there is to do there for like nightlife clubs parties ect. ill be at MCC.

East Ave has some pretty good bars on it. Coyote Joe’s (cheaper beers), Soho/Daisy Dukes(country bar and a night club upstairs with a patio), and then a bunch of others right there. 6, A-Pub Live, etc.

Also, there is the St. Paul quarter but that is usually 18+ clubs and 2 years ago gunshots rang off around the corner. From what I have heard tho, it has cleaned up a little bit.

Sundays when its still warn, the Pelicans Nest at Charlotte beach has some decent specials and music. Also you can catch some of the Roclife guys doing a car show/meet.

Monroes Street, East Ave, Exchange /thread

rochester has HOT women but too bad they all act ghetto.

Alexander Street has a British pub, a bunch of bars, and some decent ‘club type places’

Monroe Ave is mostly bars and food establishments

Anything specific you’re looking for?

Oh, and car-related, while the weather’s nice, there’s the Log Cabin Cruise Night (in Macedon, about 25 mins from downtown) every wednesday. Where are you going to be living?

ill be in hennreitta at Monroe community college, i’m just looking for stuff to do. freshmen in college looking for a good time i guess.

[quote=“copperlegend,post:5,topic:34613"”]

Alexander Street has a British pub, a bunch of bars, and some decent ‘club type places’

Monroe Ave is mostly bars and food establishments

Anything specific you’re looking for?

Oh, and car-related, while the weather’s nice, there’s the Log Cabin Cruise Night (in Macedon, about 25 mins from downtown) every wednesday. Where are you going to be living?

[/quote]