Ninety1two40's 240sx

:ohsnap

Give me 3 tasers, a flux capacitor and I just happen to have this:

Turbomolecular pump, spins around 27000 RPM

That shit’ll look good poking through my hood, let’s do it.

Can it compress oxygen? If yes, win.

It can compress Helium if ya wanted haha

How about NOOOOSSSSSSS

Body kitz.

you needz them now.

I know a few places you can get cool full kits for $400

I know, find me something good that looks like Silvia aero, I’d rather not buy fiberglass.

really your car just needs side skirts and a rear bumper and 2" lower

shit would be clean and not

Aside from car talk, my computer monitor is F’n up and I searched the webz and found these particular monitors have issues with their capacitors and backlights. Can you helpz me??? I really don’t want to buy ANOTHER monitor. But I kinda gotta use this one cuz its OEM and the speakers get their power from the monitor’s power source :frowning:

:lol I don’t know I’ll have to look at it. PM me a link to peoples solution to the problem.

Turned the boost up to 10psi the other day, and now yesterday the clutch started to slip a bit. FFFFUUUUUUU :banghead

bahahahaha that fucking blows man. figures right?!?! if you need a place to do it we can walk that frame outside and do it in my shop?

Might have too :lol Its still drivable and I’ll still beat on it, but I shoul order a new clutch soon. I think the motor has to be pulled because the top transmission bolts might be hard to get to. If thats the case, I’ll have to move my brother’s car out of the barn for a weekend.

Don’t put the top bolts back in…

Seriously, I’ve been running 2 years of hard abuse on my car with the very two top trans bolts not there, its fine… but therres 6 more holding that bish on :rofl

Speaking of which, Just give me a call when your doing this steve i will deffinatly lend you a hand.

please dont take this advice seriously. that is all.

seriously.

:cry: ill have it out by the beginning of june

john you can keep your car at my house if i can make a few adjustments to it :slight_smile:

I made some adjustments to the front of the car today and will be going on a frame rack to get it straightened. Also looking for Silvia fenders.

wtf happened

Long story short, tried out the drift tires I have on wet roads, and ended up spanning a huge ass ditch, weaksauce I know… The car slid out and it was coming back nice and straight, but I dont remember anything after that. FML Turns out the front drivers side subframe is pushed up and/or back about an inch. Intercooler/piping, front bumper, one head light and corner light, and both fenders are fuxored. Taking tomorrow off of work and will be pulling the entire front apart, maybe even pull the engine/trans. DO WERK!