Nismo 1.5way Diff FS

Ok Ive got a Nismo 1.5way race type diff for sale
Its out of a GTR but installed into a S13 case.

Comes with GTR axles and GTR Hubs

You need it all for it to work in a s13…

Ive decided its to harsh to be in my DD and the GF complaines a lot about it

800.00 firm for the diff in case, GTR axles ( good for huge power ), and GTR 5 lug rear hubs its a bolt in affair

will not part out unless all parts are spoken for

PM is key

is this an aftermarket diff or the one that came in the skyline from factory?

How are the bearings ?

this is an aftermarket diff

bearings seam fine… i had it open last week to check them… took Chris for a ride… he said it sounded fine… Its just way to loud in my car… solid subframe bushings and stripped interior on my DD was a bad idea

If you still have it in a couple-few months ill be in touch with you. Until then, Good luck with the sale.

I have this Same setup in my GTS-T (GT series lsd 1.5) absolutely AMAZING on the track! the .5 is a small downfall for drifting depending on your driving style, but only if you like characteristics of a welded/2way.

This setup IS bullet prof, i Run 431wheel hp, and solid twin plate clutch. my rear end just laughs when i clutch kick!

SLIDE_JUNKIE: if you are interested in keeping your setup i DO HAVE a stock GTR 2-way,

otherwise GLWS!

i drove this car… diff works great and the .5 lets you control the car better than a welded/2 way when you start to lose it.

if i still had an s chassis i would want it.

Trade for a 2 way? I’m serious!

Tomei 2 way is more quiet I hear. I’ll add a bit of cash.

Any interest? Going in car on Monday morning if not.

this would only work on a S13 if you went 5-lug?

I want to stay 4-lug. And I want a 1.5 way.

Educate me!

yes… correct… in order for this to work you need to use the GTR output shafts on the diff… in turn use GTR axles… which in turn would need to be used with GTR hubs… which are 5 lug

Weld or go stock gtr 2 way

balls

even if I went Stock GTR 2way. I need 5 lug???

correct… the GTR diff uses a bigger spline inside the carrier