nissan 240sx nice running car with extras

kinda debating on selling it, im getting bored with it… we all know how that is, and ya put so much time and effort into something to not get back close to the money spent ya know? so if it sells it sells if not no big deal just looking for reasonable offers or good trades maybe to see if it makes me happy. like i said no biggie if i do not sell it… sorry to waste peoples time reading the post also…
1989 240SX 5SPEED NO RUST NO PRIMER, NO BODY WORK! SR20DET RED TOP, 3" FULL EXHAUST BOLT ON, BRAND NEW GARRET GT28 DUAL BALL BEARING TURBO NOT A KNOCK OFF HAVE RECEIPTS TO PROVE IT! 17" RIMS, GODSPEED INTER COOLER, SHORT THROW SHIFTER, NISMO RACING SEATS, BOOST GAUGE, BOOST CONTROLLER, NEW WATER PUMP, LOWERED. RUNS AND DRIVES EXCELLENT NEEDS NOTHING!
$4,500
518-265-7789 TIM
btw my buddy posted this on here for me… thanks again…

pics?

pix of bahn!! :ban

do you have pics.

pics please :bunny

Decent price. Once pics are up, maybe I will need to take out another loan… :ponder

If its a ball bearing turbo then you can tell us the actual name and the trim of the housings?

riiiiiiiiiiiiight has anyone read this kids other thread?! BAN from classifieds. One person ripped off is one too many.

Link?

Edit found it.

Better have a lot of detail pictures for this car to make up for your reputation.

Selling another car without pictures is just sketchy.

I figure this thread out they are going steal my car then sell it on this site and make made money… to bad my motor and car are in two different places…whoever even thinks about this car please check for frame rot