Nissan 240sx part out

Hello, I am parting out my 240sx because I can no longer afford it. I currently have these parts for sale and will be more to come. If you need anything don’t hesitate to ask. I might just have it.

SEIBON OEM CARBON HOOD - 800obo
CARBON FIBER TRUNK - 600obo
10 SPOKE RIMS w/TIRES - 500obo
GTR R33 CALSONIC FMIC - 550obo
7MGTE BELL HOUSING - 350obo

Oh I forgot to mention its a 1991 240sx hatchback.

pics of anything?

location?

Toronto, and I go have pics but I can’t upload them. If you want pm me your email and i’ll send them to you.

Full part out or just aftermarket items?

Full part out

jds101house@hotmail.com would like pics of everything and what price for motor? km`s

This the car with the stickers?

got front fenders? if u do what condition and how much?

ya its the one that was on kijiji with the 2jz. also has parts listed on there as well

lol I knew it was him!!

dont bother sending me pics i dont care anymore

… if you peeled the stickers off the car maybe you’d have better luck with the sale …

Wow there seems to be so much hate towards this car. I just bought the car off the previous owner and now my project plans changed. So please don’t associate me with the last owner. Thanks.

hey man, do you have rear 5 lug setup? PM me or txt, 905 537 2028

So are you saying you jut bought this car recently!?! Your parting out a 240sx you just bought… just tell the real story that you are that tatted up guy with the car thats all stickered up… we know it is you… GLWS!

I know the hood and trunk was in great condition!!

Seriously. You can choose not to believe me but if you want meet me in person and tell me I’m the same guy. Honestly if your going to talk about someone you should get your facts straight.

Seems strange but yea I bought the 240sx on Jan 6th and was going to finish off the project and remove that ugly vinyl. But instead I found a better car to work on so I bought that and now just parting out this car cause I can’t afford two cars.

5 spd? will pm… need a few things

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?p=476590#post476590