Nissan 370Z & Nissan GTR...

some dude in my neighborhood has one. its a sick car but i dont like how its auto only . the price isnt to appealing either.

At the Nissan dealer. Looks like someone dropped it off for service.

Not bad.
Low miles too.

Back in May i rented a 2009 G37 4 door . this was sick nasty. raced a 2 door g35 with intake and exhaust and walked it . they defiantly sound great with the air filter out .
come on it a rental and they make up part of the air box.
o yeah they run a quick 1/8 mile low 9s at 78mph

GTR sucks b/c of the $20K trans(that seems to have damn near no warranty lol), and the $100/qt fluid ya gotta use with it!!!

Full brake job is $11K!

Ryan, Id keep the Supra man!!

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/4038/gtrwarrantylr2.jpg

rather have a TT zo6 427

Id get a C6Z, or a Gt500 with some add-ons!

They fixed the trans issue, theres ways around that via aftermarket. Brake job is kinda nuts, but I see that going down in the future.

The GTR belongs to the owner of the dealership IIRC. I see the car here(B-Spa) quite often as I only live about 3-4 minutes from the dealership. It launched out onto Rt9 one day as I was coming off exit 13s onto rt9. Moves quick.

For $11K in full brakes on the GTR they better be fucking AP Racing hardware because I could make a custom AP setup for that and it would be far better brake for the money :eek Seems much like the PCCB’s on 996+ gen Porsches…stupid expensive, awesome for the street, yet shit for any real hardcore performance use. Hell, $11K is in liquid cooled caliper territory!

Ryan,

Price will drop on these cars eventually, then start to climb again. That’ll probably happen over the course of a couple years, however only if Nissan doesn’t produce another lineup model(R36>>>>) in the future. If they do, price will hit a low and stay there for some time and that’ll be the time to buy. As with all performance chassis, more aftermarket outsource will surface as companies get their hands on test rigs to make product for. Aftermarket for this caliber of car should consist of custom bits anyway, not mass produced stuff :wink:

nice pictures :thumbup I like the one with the see through engine bay a lot

GTR is over-rated and the Supra is past it’s prime thanks to F+F 46 or whatever they are up to now:haha