Nissan 370Z & Nissan GTR...

The 370Z is owned by a friend of mine. He wanted a few shots taken of it, and since we all like cars here I thought some of you may like to look at some pics.

The GTR I happened to stumble upon one night in Saratoga, I was not able to have the car move around so I had to work with what I had.

you are ridiculously talented:bowdown:bowdown

i need you to take pics of my car once i get it all squared away :lol

fap fap fap to the 370Z. That’s my early mid-life crisis car right there.

Awesome pictures man! :thumbup

That 370Z is teh sex

please take pictures of my car

jim would hate your new car

:shifty

amazing pictures … what camera did you use!!!

realllllly nice pictures man!

Wow. Great pictures!!! I want that 370z badd!!!

Thank you all for the comments!

It cant be any worse than yours Ryan :ahh
lol

Canon EOS 5D. Most of the shots I took with a Canon 135 f/2L, the rest were with either a Canon 17-40 f/4L or 24-70 f/2.8L lens. The GTR was taken with a Canon EOS 30D and Canon 10-22 lens.

But camera gear doesnt always make the shot, the right time of day, location, angle of your subject, and proper composition (which I dont always do) can make a great image.

:lol

it’s an 04 STi swapped Arcadia Green GC8 Impreza 2.5RS

noice!
There are a couple of those running around up here too. Its the car Subaru should of made.

I love the GTR. They will see high 50s by the end of this year and I’m going to look more seriously into ownership.

You better keep that Supra. I’ll kick your ass if you dont. Your Supra is a 6-speed turbo right?

Yes, 6 speed single turbo.

GTR has a lot of perks, and they are releasing aftermarket and its going to be a beast. Not to mention how much newer it is.

The price on aftermarket parts are really high right now.

True.
How many miles on your Supra and what would you sell it for as is?

nasty pics!!! where in saratoga did u see that GTR? cuz i live here now and i am dying to see one in person!

Nice effin shots!

63,000 kmi

$42,000 with wheels
$39,000 Without