It's confirmed! And no V8

http://www.roadandtrack.com/article.asp?section_id=12&article_id=4650

I’m still a bit skeptical, but Road and Track say the GTR is confirmed!

psssh! like a week OFN!

haha…no kidding…interesting though, but still too much coin for me.

wow thats got some sweet lines… wish i had 70,000$

Well a while back Nissin copywrote/register the trademarks for 370Z and G37, so if they dont put the 3.7 in the GTR then they must have one hell of a block in secret…

Wouldnt mind seeing one of those in person…

• wouldnt mind test driving 1 haha. im sure they wont let just anyone drive it tho.

looks better than the concept

Where do i sign!

not a big fan of it looks

…USD … and then some … it a 100kCDN+ car walk away

wait? Nissan realsed a decent car in canada? Crazy. :rolleyes:

I think its pretty sweet. Im sure they will also want some sort of a deposit before a test rip is allowed I am sure!! But ya I can twait to see these in Action. Hopefully someone I know gets one so I can take it for a rip :slight_smile:

But personally for the price Id still buy a Nobel M15 :smiley:

Werd. For that kind of money there are a lot of other cars I’d rather have, or build up.

yah 100,000$ is alot even if its a skyline.
i dont think if you drive in with a 20,000$ car and want to test drive that, that they will let you without some sort of deposit or even credit check to see if u can even afford a car that much, as jdms13rhd said.

pure sex :finga:

i still think its underpowered for that kind of money… shoulda have a v8 tt… a detroit muscle killa.

Can you picture buying a 100k car from douche car salesmen that are used to selling Altima’s and Sentra’s?

Looks sick, but I’d rather get something like the Ariel Atom or the Ultima GTR for more power and less money. Of course that’s just my dream.
http://www.ultimacars.com/ :tonqe:

$100k is pretty steep. I love how its designed to go up against a 911s :smiley:

and could u imagine having someone hit u or scratch anything… that would cost soo much for body work on that car.

Such a futuristic look now, vette killer?

Eats Porsches, shits Corvettes. . . :finga: