Does anyone know this car?

There’s a '91 GTR in the Autotrader with 167,000kms for $7000. Does anyone know this car? Also could someone shed some light on what kind of problems are to be expected on a high mil GTR? Any help would be great.

Oil pump
drive train
front and rear diff’s
basically everything
Even engine ownage
even spun bearings
You dont buy a GTR to drive to the grocery store
You buy it to go fast and push it,
7,000 is too low anyways even some GTS T’s sell for more I would let it go just going to be a future headache
Steve

167,xxx is alot, and the problem isnt because its alot of mileage but because its around that point in time when its going to need some major maintenance. GTS-T is exactly on the ball with maintenance. Some other stuff would include belts, and waterpump. All that adds up to quite a bit of cash. And as he stated before 7000 is too little, makes it seem really sketch. There’s priobably more wrong with the car that the seller didnt mention

Another question I forgot to ask is about theft. I know there aren’t many around in Canada but have any been stolen/stripped that anyone is aware of?

you didn’t hear about the 1 in alberta? a car forum hunted down the guy in the gtr in less then 2 days and had him arrested, it was a test drive that never came back, a forum member snapped a picture of his face, some1 recognized him so on so forth… I’ll try and find the link it was beautiful

Avoid that GTR, if you want a proper GTR expect to pay the higher figures…

your looking @ well over double that price for something that’s actually able to hold up on it’s own, do your research.

Ridiculous statement. Have you ever heard of barn yard sales? People that buy a car brand new, baby it for their life and sell it cheap only because they need to get rid of it FAST?
You have to use your best judgement when doing a purchase. With the list of common things to look for, you can make your decision. Not that it’s the same car, but I bought my car far below what the other people were selling theirs for and I came out with a much better maintained car than all the other ones I’d seen. The only reason he sold it to me at that price is because the paint was faded and scratched and no one would buy it that was as a result. Five hours of wet sanding and polishing and I had an AMAZING low mileage car that was worth twice as much as what the top one was selling for.

Thanks for all the imput. You’ve all been alot of help. As soon as I pick something up I’ll post some pics.

Thanks.