Whats a GT-R...

…worth these days?

Lets just say a broad price range.

Something with only 45K KM on it and in great shape.

…a GTR is a rebadged GTS-4

$10-15k

…your kidding yourself if you think so.

…kidding yourself out of nearly 100HP

…kidding yourself that a 4WD handles like an AWD.

You are kidding yourself.

no you!

jesus whats this?? a “compare who’s got the most attitude” thread?

I asked a simple question…if you dont want to answer the question then dont reply!

Simple.

And Typhoon you find me a GTR with less then 100K KM on it for 10K.

Typhoon answered the question and you shot back with all your comments…he said 10-15K. He didn’t say you could find one in great shape for exaclty 10.

and yes 10-15K.

Typhoon and I love each other and you’re interfering in our love/hate relationship…so just answer what you believe and leave it at that uh huh.

…and I asked pricing for one in great shape…so next time I ask for a price on a green car… dont come running back your remarks with what a blue car costs.

Is the price you are looking for a car landed in Canada? Cuz that will add several thousand to the price. But im guessing a low KM GTR is gonna be pricey.

Yes sorry, one that is landed and provincially passed.

Look around on the forums (780, Beyond, etc) and in the Trader. Obviously they were never sold here, so the price is just determined by the market. There’s not going to be any book value or anything.

Ya that’s what Im doing but I mean its hard to find out what is reasonable… and what is excessive.

I see some for sale with 50K KM for $25K

That to me seems excessive.

I’d say a GTR in great shape, landed and provincially passed and insured with 50K KM on it should go for $17K-$19K…

…what do you think deathby240?

Don’t know. Don’t really pay attention to GTR prices. It’s a hard market to gauge. Some sellers are out to make a few thousand dollars profit, and lots of people will pay that inflated price. Then there are the people who are selling them because they just dont want the car anymore and sell it at a reasonable price…

Are you buying or selling?

now you say provincially passed …and landed … hmm …then the price is endless …upwards for 20k then but sometimes cheaper

sorry Typhoon, I was a little unclear…

Im actually considering selling my BCNR33 Spec R32…

…but Im not looking to make money, simply looking to find a decent price for it… where Im not fighting to find ppl interested.

not just a R32 … a BCNR33 Neo J-Spec Touring R32 Up Dawg Garage Like Holy Shit Everybody Take A Look At Me And How Cool My Car Is …

lol!

it seems to me that one with that low of KM’s in REALLY sweet condition ussually hovers around the $20,000 range.

…no… its just an R32 with a BCNR33 Spec Engine…

…but you find a place where I can turn it into “a BCNR33 Neo J-Spec Touring R32 Up Dawg Garage Like Holy Shit Everybody Take A Look At Me And How Cool My Car Is”

you let me know.

…no… its just an R32 with a BCNR33 Spec Engine…

…but you find a place where I can turn it into “a BCNR33 Neo J-Spec Touring R32 Up Dawg Garage Like Holy Shit Everybody Take A Look At Me And How Cool My Car Is”

you let me know.[/quote]

Ha ha ha…Nice. :smiley:

It all depends. Sure it might have a R33 engine, but what level of modification does it have? Is it a stock motor or a drag monster? What’s the general condition of the outside? There are many factors that go into pricing a car.

A fairly nice R32 should sell somewhere around 17K or so. The most highly modified one I saw sell was sold by Import Concern for about 21K, and it had 500 horsepower or so was claimed.

I guess what you’d need to figure out is how much the car is worth to you versus what the minimum you’d accept for it and the level to which you are desperate to sell. Factor all those together and I’m sure you can come up with your own answer.