GTR appraisal....stock?

Anyone have any input on what a stock GTR in decent(not mint, just usually wear and rock chips though) shape would appraise for? I searched all over gtrcanada but all i find is a few guys with modded ones quoting 25k appraisals…i know there’s lots of variables, but like i said stock with usual wear and around 100k kms…thanks for any imput!

i looked at a couple for 15-20,and a nismo 164/500? and it was 22.It was overhauled and real good shape.Depends where you get it from though…all the ones I looked at were in edmonton.

Selling a GT-R?

Id say decent shap, low KM’s would put you in the $15-$18 zone.

Would need more details to fully quote you a price though.

Dunno what a nismo 164/500 is…but you say 15-20g’s, is that what they’re selling for or their appriased value? From the little i seen of modded ones they sell for quite a bit less than the appraisal(ie; 25g’s appraisal, FS:19k obo).

The reason is because i want to sell my current grocery getter and get a gtr, but since i’m still paying it off the gtr would have to cover the calateral(sp?) on the loan…i don’t even know if they’ll let me do it without screwing up my credit, but the more info i got the better. The book value of my car is much less than what i can get for it, however gtr’s tend to sell for less than their apprasied value(there is no book value on gtr’s so the bank would go by this). So i just maybe able to swing it…at least then my car payment will go towards i car i actually like, and then i’ll have all nissans, lol…

Anyway, the reason for the post is to get an idea of what a stock gtr will appraise for, but if anyone wants to comment on my situation with some helpful advise then go ahead…might be a pipe dream, but its worth checking out…

Adam

a nismo edition 164 out of 500 made,different motor i think and body. I would just get a gtr on n-e-c-c if i were you,or get allen to source you one from japan…

Whoot. Me FTW!

on a side note, I get my cars appraised by a place called nice dice I FtMcloud. They charge $100 and they come to your door. Not sure about Calgary but I would think he does a weekly trip up there. Look them up in the yellow pages. NiceDice Appraisals.

I sold a Toyota Sera about 1.8 years ago and the girl got it appraised by nice dice for $9000.00 CAD which is well over what I sold the car for. She crashed and took out a pole and I am pretty sure after the whole deal she still made money on the crash.

I got my Red convertible appraised through them after that all went down thinking it would be a smart investment. They did $23500.00 for me and said if I could make a receipt saying how many hrs went into the restoration that could all be throw into account and can be worth thousands more. Anyhow that’s my experience.

Have you ever had one of the gtr’s you’ve sold appraised? And on a side note do you have any in stock except the one for 25g’s on your site?

you are talking about my ex nismo, it was 161 not 164. :rolleyes:

nismo is the only way to go i miss that machine.

You can easly build a Nismo R32 GTR.

No Ive never had any of my GTR’s appraised yet…

If you want to know the stock for GTR’s please e-mail me your number. I will hook you up and let you know whats avalable!!! :slight_smile:

If you want a amazing GTR tho I will have that engine built within a couple weeks when I get back. Im keeping stock injectors so should be able to get around 380RWHP which is a ton. The engine and turbos will be able to get you over 500 safe HP no problem!!!

i had my gtr appraised 2 months ago.

but it factored in reciepts and such and it was just a touch over 24 :slight_smile:

Ya thats the one,real nice car.My friend and I came and looked at it.Too bad the loan fell through :frowning: and very bad I didnt get to ride in it,that thing sounded/looked insane.

Nice, is there much done to it? What kinda stuff did you have in reciepts?

I’m kinda hoping to stay under 20g’s purchase price, and thats a bit extreme imo for a stock gtr. But i if i can get one for less than 20g’s and an appraisal of 24ish then my colateral on my loan would be double and i can’t see them saying no to that…cross my fingers!

And Allen i’d rather not waste your time until i check with the bank on things, i hate dicking people around for nothing…but i’ll be in touch all the same…

fresh rebuild was in my total.
i originally bought it for about 15k landed

not cheap to maintain a gtr :slight_smile:

I can imagine…probaly 5k for your rebuild!