Nissan Axxess.. Too pimp? or not too pimp? That is the question.

Well, most of you may think I am totally dumb for posting this… but… Theres this nissan axxess for sale, with a KA and a blown head gasket… I want something fun to work on, and I think this thing would be the best conversation vehicle around. So basically its ugly brown, so i would spray it red or red/black two tone, fix the head gasket, throw my 5zigens on it I have sitting around collecting dust , and some springs to slam it too the ground, black out the tails, and slap a big stupid nismo sticker on it somewhere… ya ya ya I know its stupid, but for the resources I got it wouldn’t cost me much more then 600 bucks minus what the rims are worth… and who the hell else do ya know with a rice axxess?

WTF? lol

photoshop job is terrible. As for buying an axxess I support it if its 5 speed or AWD, or both.

lol… i know… ok… but after selling my 240… I need something to roll in for next summer lol

and yes photoshop job = horrible… i didnt do it

i think it would look better if the sticker was on the cat!

Why did you even start this thread?

what are yall saying?

this thread is badass

and the photoshop looks neat, go for it dude.

pimp it up add a turbo to be a sleeper lol

I like it, No Nismo sticker though, just keep it clean :slight_smile:

lol a lady was going to give me one for free and i ddint take it. it was less ugly than that one lol it was like baby blue. fwd ka :frowning:

I vote for a temporary ban.

Is it an AWD Axxess at least?

Please sell it :frowning: Not pimp… no disrespect.

if your gonna sell it… ill buy it for 600 my grandma wants a winter beater this is exactly what shes looking for

Buy it and KA-T that bitch. lol

Found out today its an auto fwd.

whomp whomp!!

lol i knew that was coming^^^

LOL