Nissan Bladeglider

3 years and we’ll be able to buy these for the street? Hum…

So why all the hype about a race car-inspired, rocket-shaped, two-door concept that seems as far away from U.S. showrooms as Le Mans’ Sarthe Circuit is from Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca? Because Nissan bosses say that this concept hints at an upcoming production version. This is a big claim, and a lot would have to transpire for the car to clear safety and crash regulations in order to show up on Main Street. But Nissan is serious. If the company’s bean counters have their way, we could see the concept on the road within three years.

http://www.motortrend.com/future/concept_vehicles/1311_nissan_bladeglider_concept_to_smash_barriers_at_2013_tokyo_motor_show/#ixzz2k40bZCAi

Notice I saved the front picture for last…

It comes with its own drone?

In my best Mr Movie Voice… “From the man who brought you the Murano Cross Cabriolet comes Nissan’s next really stupid thing…”

Def did not expect that last picture!

As I was going through it I’m thinking “Hmmm. Not too bad, I’d drive tha…NO. GET OUT!”

The ambiguously gay duos new car?

X2…

This is one of those “When you see it…” moments.

Lol yup

I guess they are trying to turn the deltawing into a street car

I anticipate this being totally affordable.

For silicon valley CEOs.

Nothing like sitting alone while both your passengers are chillen in the back

All while giving you wet willies and picking on your car choice, and questioning your sexual orientation…

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_licowvvYT01qdhy1fo1_500.jpg

Practical

Looks like Bigfoot’s dick…

I’m pretty sure the article is wrong, the delta wing was a Panoz group car powerd by nissan, and then nissan ripped them off and came out with the equally useless ZEOD RC.

oooooooooooooolly shiet,
[ATTACH=CONFIG]25021[/ATTACH]

thanks Nissan!

i saw one of those once… jesus what an abomination.

The pic left out after the last one was the car / blade thing tumbling down the oceanside cliff, bursting into flames, exploding, and disappearing into the surf for all time.