Nissan & Chrysler Merging?

I just read an article saying that Nissan was going to start building cars for Chrysler and the new Nissan Titan will be based off of a Dodge Ram Chassis… Also it said that once nissan sees that chrysler is out of the red and if the truck designs do good that they give to nissan there will be talks of a merger.

where did you read this?

interesting…this is also in the General Moto Discussion:rofl

it was in an article my cousins husband cut out of a magizine to show me cause he knows i love nissans. Chrysler will be making a new car based off of the Versa platform and the new Nissan Titan will be based off of the Dodge Ram platform…

so nissans will be turds as well… great.

only plus side to this is a possible TITAN DIESEL!

You mean a Dodge Ram Rebadged as a Titan LOL… I love Nissan trucks, Even if they came out with a diesel titan, id never buy it cause its still a dodge… Theres no better way to raise production of a vehicle than to rebadge the same shitty package as a different Manufacturers Vehicle

Wouldn’t it be something if Mitsubishi & Chrysler got together… oh wait…

yeah but that worked out pretty well… in some peoples’ eyes

toyota has been working on there diesel for at least 2 year they had one at sema 2 years ago so i think your ok

So Dodge will make trucks for Nissan and Nissan will make trucks for Suzuki (already do)?

I also read some bullshit on another forum that International is taking over Jeep. I dont believe it.

I hope Nissan doesn’t goto shit…

terd merger!

What trucks does Nissan make for suzuki? Does Suzuki even make trucks? I know the Suzuki Samurai And Sidekick were both chevy vehicles…

Equator. Its a rebadged Frontier.

The Sidekick and Samurai were actually Suzuki’s. They made the Tracker for Chevy/Geo.

they also have the Equator RMZ-4 edition which is like the TRD package for suzuki.

I dont know where youre getting that model name from. Its called the Equator.

http://www.suzukiauto.com/

i fixed it.

seen them at fogg’s on rt50

They were chevys… Chevy in almost every market but here… I actually own a Samurai with a 7" Lift on it

They never sold a Samurai as a Chevy here. They only rebadged the sidekick/Tracker.