Nissan EPC Software

Hey ppl,

I was wondering if any of the people on here caught the release of the 2005 Nissan EPC software.

http://www.nforce.nl/index.php?menu=quicknav&item=viewnfo&id=92735

It was ripped on August 7th of this year. If any of you have this please pm me and we can setup a trade… i got lots

i have it. grabbed it day it was released. i’ll send you a pm when my internet service at home comes back up, cable is down atm.

So is this different than FAST? North American equiv? What’s the dilly.

can someone send it to me please

pm please.

read much? :wink: i might upload it to my site later such that i don’t have to upload to different people individually. pm me for a request and i’ll get back to you in a day or two, as soon as my inet service is up and running as previously stated.

No.

I think it is just FAST… which I’ve had for a good 6 months now (North American) and close to 10 months for the Japanese FAST software.

Old news…

yea, it’s exactly the same thing. read the nfo. this is a scene release of v.04.2005

Wonder if it’s on Usenets already…

already? i doubt it’s on newsgroups any more since it was released in july. from my experience, releases don’t stay online for TOO long after they’ve been posted. you can always try looking anyways, might get lucky after so long (maybe still in in some shitty warez groups). i had to emule this one when it announced on nforce (didn’t have access to giganews then).

it will be on IRC

Brock

guys, these scene releases dont stay on newsgroups and irc forever. you can find them when they’re fairly new, but 2 or 3 months later? these things don’t stay on forever. they eventually end up being shared on p2p networks like emule or kad. but old releases on irc / usenet? gooood luck.

you make this seem like cause you have a hard time at something its impossible. every single program you could ever want is on irc just have to know how to use it.

btw im not turning this into the battle of the computer nerds … but something is hard for you doesnt make it hard for me.

Brock

been using irc for years. i didn’t say it’s impossible. i’m saying it’s not likely nor is it very practical. please read my posts, don’t skim through them. avoids these “disagreements” </discussion>

i dont “skim” through. that seems sarcastic to me thats what im saying.

Brock

ps Disagreements are the only way to get ahead…and if your not right im not going to listen because it will avoid a disagreement

I have the original North American FAST CD from a Nissan Dealership… I can burn copies for 10 bucks (+ delivery). (Mine is 01/05, but I can go and get the newest one next weak if it’s that big of a deal).

Japanese ones will run you a bit more because … well its huge.

EDIT: BTW, When you install the software there is an option for “CHANNEL 1 or 2” CHANNEL 1 is Nissan CHANNEL 2 is Infiniti.

What exactly do these things do?

I’ll post a screenshot, hold on.

EDIT: This is the Japanese Version, FAST is basically just the parts counter software they use at the dealerships… S15 Alternator Anyone?

http://www.team-mischief.com/justin/fastss.JPG

You can also cross-reference part numbers to find out if that part was on a diff. car (maybe an easier car to access).

2-3 months is not that long.

most traded sites won’t have it for more than 15-30 days, any of my archive sites keep an iso archive of at least 6-7 months… and rip archive of 18-20 months.

too bad i dont trade anymore so I have almost no credit hah

sorry i took so long, but delivered as promised. i realized i dont have 600+mB hosting, so i decided to host an ftp. 1 user max, i’ll keep it up for about a week or so (longer if need be). if it’s full, just keep trying later and you’ll get in. anti-hammering is enabled, so 3 retries in 60 seconds will earn you a 5 minute ban. also, the download should take less than 2 hours, so as soon as you’re done, please don’t idle. get off and make room for others.

FTP CLOSED

enjoy. let me know if there are any problems connecting (besides being full)

EDIT: +1 user. now room for two people, since one isn’t eating up all of my bandwidth.