nissan frankenstein!!!!

omg i cant believe someone really made this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Nissan-240SX-Nissan-Skyline-Sivlia-Righthand-Drive-240SX_W0QQitemZ110098695607QQihZ001QQcategoryZ6396QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Hey Vlad, that’s what I was telling you to do with your front end that time we were at Tiger Japanese.
Now I can see it would look better to get the right Silvia front end.

it looks like rubbish

:frowning: why ?? what a waste

i don’t think the front end flows with the roof lines and rear windows/hatch.

the lines of the car dont flow to well. the skyline has more sharp edges while the 240sx has more curved edges. it looks like it was butchered and put back together.

its got this fat nose then skinny ass … if any thing a car should be the opposite.

yee i know what you were talkin’ about…i donno it just doesn’t look right:S
i also decided not to do any conversions right now…i have 2 fix my rear fender
and my roof and then i’m goin’ 2 get a new suspention and wheels…and after all
that i’m goin’ 2 drop and rb20det or rb25det …we’ll see…:slight_smile: i’m gonna stick to this
plan!

There’s a local guy in Brampton with an R33 conversion on an s14 too I believe.

This is another car in the US with the same conversion ^^:

http://www.steves240.8m.com/pics.htm

I was thinking about doing it before I went s15.

^ officially the TNC ricer

that one doesnt look as bad but still not diggin the lines of the car. the r33 gts blended pretty well with the 240 but there are just some parts of the car that dont line up right.

:S why not just take that money and go MT ?

I know a guy named Pat with the conversion on his s14… close friend of mine… rb26 motor. font and rear conversion with a custom wide body kit… painted it copper orange I believe… hes been working on that for years now… looks nice for someone whos done EVERYTHING himself practically

same i agree, it doesnt look bad, but the lines dont suit each other

kinda looks like a mustang… the body shape…

actually your right. looks like the 94 mustang.