Nissan specialty shop?

Wats up yall?, well today i was driving past kennedy/eglington and saw a shop filled with nissans in the parking lot… went in to talk to the guy an it turns out he specializes in nissans/sr20’s. Seemed like a nice guy… anyone seen the shop/heared anything? There called Andrews motors “pro plus”
Thinking about takin my s13 there for some work
If u know anything, please let me know
Thanks

Jay

i live very close to that area, but i’ve never seen or heard of such shop. where is it located exactly? cause i need to check this place out.

ok… u know the shell gas station on the northwest corner of kennedy/eglington?
Well its the shop attached to that gas station… i know wat u mean, cause i drive by there all the time as well an never saw it until now.

I know exactly what your talking about, everytime i drive past there theres 240s and 300zx’s outside, i’ve always meant to drop in and see whats up. I wonder if he broweses the forums at all.

from what i heard they are good guys. i actually ran into someone with a butchered thunder bird with like 600 at the wheels and we started talking and he said he also owned a ls1 240 and he always brings his s13 to the guys there.

One of the guys from Andrews Motors is a member here in SON his name is Tony he’s an Egyptian dude, I forgot his screen name but he hardly posts but he usualy shows up at just about every major meet we have. He has a red S13 hatch with a modified SR20DET I’m not sure if he still has that car because he was telling me he might sell it and get another 240 but if you go there ask for Tony he’s a real cool guy and he knows his nissans!

The other Nissan specialty shop I could sugest is NIZZTEX www.nizztex.com that’s where I did my SR swap plus all my modifications. Just make sure you deal with Amo (the owner). They are located in the Lawrance and Keele area.

yeah he sold the 450 whp S13 sr … Tony is the owner btw… now has a built S14 kat and built r32 gtr … He knows his stuff…
this is one of his customer’s cars
http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=30441

ok, now i know where it is. thanks dude! i’m checking this place out this weekend. do you know if they do maintenance there such as oil change etc?

they do everything from basic maintenance to engine swaps …

good to know im gettin positive responses… ill take my car there… but yeah i spoke to Tony… really nice guy an he does seem like he knows his stuff.

well came back form the shop today… (My cars goin in there for frame repairs) this guy is awsome! such a nice guy to deal with too came out to show me his personal nissans s13/s14. He for sure knows his stuff! the s13 is sr’d with roughly around 700 hp an his s14’s ka turbo’d U can see he has a real passion for nissans. I get the car back in a week or so cause he has to do other small things here an there, so ill keep everyone posted.

Jay

i would like to know the results as well…
i’m currently looking for shops that can rebuild ka’s for a ka-t

keep us posted on the progress!

Tony is a good guy

power obsessed that guy is

how bad is the rust on your frame? how much is he charging you?

I remember waiting to meet up with a friend at that gas station and going HOLY CRAP A SKYLINE…then a 300ZX, and a 240. I even snapped some pics with my phone, I was in an Oldsmobile at the time lol.

I swore to go back to that place when it was open. I finally got my 240 now :), thanks for bringing this place up, I had completely forgotten about it.

I’ll go find Andrew, and I hope he isn’t bothered when I ask him a bajillion questions (its nice to find someone who actually knows what they’re talking about).

i have stoped there before, there was a skyline there not to long ago, was it brown guys?? i think it was the same place iwasnt familar with that aera it was when i was going to pick up awater pump in my monte carlo, i said what up and the guy had a hood poped with a …what looked like a t5-t7 of some sort it was huge on his redtop

Anyone have their phone number? I can’t even find this place in Yellowpages.

i got their number ill post it up wen i get home

Jay

ok for those of you who wanted the number … here it is. 416 916 2487
ask for tony

ya thats Tony, he is the man to see if you got a nissan… really kool guy!! his skyline was CRAZY, it was the first one i ever drove!!