Nissan Super Juke (GTR Juke) Juke-R

Something reminiscent of the GTi-R. I can dig it.

We’re told by our sources ar Nissan that this special super-powered Juke will get a stripped-out lightweight interior and a 480 BHP power plant expected to give it a 0-to-60 time of less than four seconds. That likely means they’ll be using the same dual-turbocharged 3.8-liter V6 found in the Nissan GT-R.

As you can see, the Juke will receive enlarged wheel arches, front splitter and what looks like a double rear wing, split each side of the central rear brake light.

We should expect to officially see the “Super” Juke sometime before the end of the year.

that’s awesome

sweet but the wing situation is fucking dumb as hell

Plus those things are so fucking small on the inside. its like a donked out mini cooper in my opinion

At least it’s better than a convertible Murano.

Hum…

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/comment/12/2011/09/fbb552f450262f3044ecca8cf0bb3eac/original.jpg

These things have the WORST front end ever…change that and I’ll accept it…

Yup, ugliest shit on the road right now.

I heard it was designed by a blind dude.

They can’t even mate up a manual transmission with the AWD models, but they can pull this off?

different engineers…

i think it looks cool, but you still only have a juke

OH MA GAWD

too bad itll probably cost as much as a cayenne

I think they spelled Joke wrong…

Although, the black with the green wheels kind of got my attention. Could’ve just been the angle.

waste

Lights on top of the fenders? Really? Strokingnova should like the black with green wheel setup.

I loved the shit out of the GTiR, so I think this is a super awesome idea…but I agree with 91mr2 with the comment on the way the front end of this thing looks…change the front end and I’m into it.

Super ugly shit box.

They should have put the GTR engine into a Z, RWD with a manual transmission.

I hate those lights on the hood. Ugly as hell.

Price tag? yay for a 70k Juke with no warranty on the tranny

I think I like it just because people hate it so much.

looks like something outa halo. ugly car.