Nissan Super Juke (GTR Juke) Juke-R

nissan is really fucking up lately. this thing is ugly as piss. and someone else mentioned the convertible murano. wtf is that shit?!

^Nissan is pure genius. only manufacturer that can think outta the box and come up with new styles and designs. as well as new powerplants.

its like a concept car IRL. (what i mean is that they didnt make it look plain and boring.)

to each their own, but i think it’s ugly as fuck. i really don’t like most new cars today though. i like older, smaller, boxy looking cars.

as for new style, yeah, but headlight placement is hideous.

Let me guess, you have a closet full of windbreaker pants and zubaz. There’s no other explanation for thinking their styling is pure genius.

i love this, if its not a crazy price tho

i like the juke personally, but theres no manual tranny for awd models

Julie, Julie, has you know, that will never, ever, happen in our day and age.

I would have sex with an underage boy to own this. Handling of a Mini and the power of a GT-R? I don’t care if it has vinyl Barneys and Baby-Bops fucking on it, I fucks with it.

https://youtu.be/aq9ioyLZVXE

Video of it being built.

I don’t like the way it looks… but I love the fact that carmakers continue to have massive, engorged brass balls and build these insane limited-edition cars. 480 AWD horsepower, in a package the size of my right shoe.

lol, I doubt anything about this car will be reasonable

Nice update. I’ll keep an eye out for more videos about it :tup:

What’s next the GTO AZTEK?

I’d buy it.

Hip soundtrack, lol.

They made a tube frame aztek with four racing seats. Drivetrain was all C5.R.

I actually like it a lot, but I think they went too far. If it were priced close to $20k and was targeted against cars like the Cobalt SS or Mazdaspeed3 it’d probably be a winner.

As it is it’s probably just a badass marketing gimmick.

Lady friend owns a Juke.
I’ve put some miles on it, AWD is nice for the winter and CVT works well. Has a few quirks I’m not thrilled about (when coming to a stop at about 5mph the cvt puts itself in neutral causing less drag on draivetrain and altering stoping distance)
Mileage isn’t as good as expected - avg. about 25mpg overall and she drive it a little hard.
I would love to wake it up with a tune/coils/intake. I feel like a nice tune would make a world of difference for it.
I also love the looks of it…

Pretty sweet imo. This is the kind of stuff i wanna do for a living.

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

My buddy who worked for Chrysler in the SRT division did a lot of these kind of things.
The SRT8 Nitro comes to mind. Also a rumor of a rear engine RWD Neon from back in the day.

Also the GM performance parts guy bring a truck/tahoe out to autocross that dominates. A lot of these companies let guys have pet projects that they do in their spare time with company parts. I think it helps with moral and thinking outside the box.