Nissan Super Juke (GTR Juke) Juke-R

Very cool videos, still not sold on it though

Just saw this video

https://youtu.be/3ZbffdYDpKg

now imagine if instead of putting this drive train into a Juke they put it into something like a 240…

LOL Juke does not respect its competitors in the vid… in a NFG kind of way. Ha I love it.

Nope. Plenty of non-GM’s I like…in fact Nissan is my fav jap manufacturer because their stuff sucks way less than Toyota, Honda and the like. This thing just happens to look like a shit sandwich. I notice you left out the comments that called it a waste, ugly, etc. and my personal favorite, a super ugly shit box.

. Nissan has announced that it will produce the heinous Juke-R in very limited numbers after a warm reception in Dubai. The company has already received three orders so far, and Nissan says it will begin taking additional orders in the next four weeks.

Each model will be built to order using model year 2012 drivetrain components, meaning there’s a modest bump in power – 545 horsepower versus the original Juke-R’s 480.

For $200k sounds like a blast…

Looks like a great auto-x car for $200,000. lol

So what’s the power-to-weight with the HP increase verses something like a Veyron?

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2012/05/07/nissan-to-build-insane-50000-juke-r-cute-ute/?intcmp=features#content

$590k?!?!?

Hey, why not, lol.

you could build 2 for that price easily

they just priced it there because they dont want to make anymore, but for that money they dont give a shit

Some rich idiot from Dubai or Saudi Arabia will buy it.

lol 590k…im pretty sure the backyard mechanics on this site could get together and mash one of these together for a fraction of that…i really do want to like it but the front end needs to be tweaked…it could be turned into a rally car i tinks…

Why the fuck would anyone buy that ever? I’d rather buy the $9,999 I Am Rich iPhone app.

how many of these does Beck have?

I assume several since it only cost 0.1 Becks or thereabouts

Kia soul + RB26

fuck. juke’s need to go away. i have so much hate.

As expected, the production version of the souped-up Juke is a bit more powerful than the concept version displayed earlier this year. Using the 3.8-liter twin-turbo V6 from the 2013 GT-R, the Juke-R will be rated at the same 545 horsepower rather than the 480 hp the Juke-R Concept had with the 2012 GT-R mill under the hood. Nissan says this will give the Juke-R a top speed of 170 miles per hour with the ability to accelerate from 0-60 mph in under three seconds.

Nissan did announce the starting price of 400,000 euros (close to $521,000),

More pics and videos

Nice :tup: