Nissan's Fastest Car was not a Skyline?

This was news to me, saw on another forum. Amazing machine!!! I knew it was Lemans but didn’t know it was actually made in street trim to!!..I love the specs on this beast.

NNNNOOOOOOO!!! IT CANT BE TRUE!!! BLASPHEMY!!!

on a serious note. I WANT ONE OF THOSE!!!

thats not such a serious note considering ur always talking bout how ur in debt

go play Grand turismo3 lol…but ya they made a street version

Did you guys every really think the Skyline was the fastest car made by Nissan? Just a thought, but look at a lot of the Infiniti lineup. When Nissan first came out with the Infiniti FX45 and FX35, the FX45 was the fastest mainstream production SUV ever offered. About a year after, Porsche took that over with the Cayan Biturbo. Not even the NA Cayan was enough to beat the FX45. BMW X3/X5 had no chance. Mercedes came out with an AMG version of theirs after the Cayan and now the run is there with the FX45 still close to the top.

A lot of cars use the 300ZX headlights. The Lamborghini Diablo was one of them.

I almost used 300zx lights on my 90 Prelude :smiley:

PHEW!

Thank god you didn’t… or else you’d be part of the copy-cat crowd… (We all know that Lambo’s used those headlights first) :wink: Right popcorn/Ang?

yee this 1998 Nissan R390 GT1 is nice …seen it before…not many were made tho…
1,000,000$$ is what it needs 2 be the owner of the best Nissan!:slight_smile:

I remember that car from Test Drive 4, lol, brings back memories

ouch… i didnt say in my post that i was going to buy one. all i said was that i want one. want something and buying something are two different things. you dont need money to want something…

Yes you do, that way you can atleast buy a die cast version or something lol.

or you could rob the owner…