nitrous grand maquis

:ahh:ahh

lol maddddd old video but hilarious as FUCK :rofl :rofl

would get romped on by gromleys s00ped up wh1p

I can totally see you doing something like that.

300hp sleeper!! lol

:rofl

gloves would LOVE this

i know its old as hell ,but i would do this i never thought of a grand market runnin so good

Remember the Maurader?

I really liked the GM my parents had for a rental car last year. That car rode awesome and was like a living room on wheels.

i would so rock a maurauder ,there is a procharged one around that i love

Yeah, the black one with ghost flames, right? Shits quick.

I see an old couple driving a gold one alot in CP by my work. I wonder if they know what theyve got.

^yeppp, ran at LVD, saw the rear bumper i was like oooohhh, this should be interesting. went 13’s if i remember correctly :lmao not bad for an old bag car

I thought low 12’s or high 11’s.
The owner also owns the blue Lincoln Mark 8 with the Chevy big block.

not the same guy pjb ,the lincoln crashed at e/town and is a mess

Well the guy Ive talked to definately owns a black flamed and Procharged Marauder and the blue Lincoln. Ive talked to him at LVD several times in the staging lanes.

Alot of the time he lets Anthony with the Malibu drive the Lincoln though.

Anthony drove the Maurader to a mid 11 second pass as well!

i didnt think he owned both ,i could be wrong though maybe the driver switch is what threw me off .either way the linc is crunched and the maurauder is sick

but still needs a blower to be fast lolololol

Its always been the owner driving the Marauder when Ive seen it.

I know Dennis Francis built the cars.

Yeah it needs a blower but its a fucking 2 ton land yacht with a living room for an interior and a relatively small motor.

who cares lolololol.my car is away for the winter now so i like all the cars again

Mines going away soon. I dont even remember the last time I drove it but I think it was before Halloween.