new from amsterdam

hello all, my 518carscene crew knows me already, but my name is Brandon Bills, have had a bunch of cars over the past couple years. but currently have a 2004 24 Hour of Le Mans Z51 commemorative edition package Corvette. before that i had a 2004 mustang mach 1 competition orange with a whole list of goodies had a 1994 hatch with a type r swap, before that had a 1994 delsol with gsr swap, and i just picked up a 2002 dodge ram 1500 for rainy days and winter. i posted up my car and pics in the rants section i guess thats where they belong?

Welcome! :clap

Welcome fellow amsterico native. I live over in Ft johnson and grew up in amsterdam. drive a gray MK4 Jetta with big turbz that will give that vette a run for its money.

I think I heard/seen you around town befor. That orange mustang, its not the one with the big carbon cowl hood is it?

^Yup…that’s the one.

[quote=KrazyKid;607419]Welcome fellow amsterico native. I live over in Ft johnson and grew up in amsterdam. drive a gray MK4 Jetta with big turbz that will give that vette a run for its money.

you should of been at the autocross this weekend you could of found out. i have not been down to the valley yet to find my 1/4 mile times so i can’t tell you. If your talking silly street racing we won’t ever know beacuse it won’t happen lol.

So is this the guy that I allways saw the car at the gym next to alpin haus? If so, I have been meaning to talk to you… that car sounded very good!

Well thats the thing, its a pile and never runs. lol I need to finish up some transmission work on it this weekend. the “give u a run for your money” was just a friendly rib poke, thats all. But I wouldnt mind a little silly street race with you on Maple ave. ext.:thumbup

it was a good car but the platform was weak i put so much money into that car and was only able to get so far with out breaking the bank, bought a vette put $1700.00 into and blam faster lol

so you are they guy that was always at the gym with that car? Orange, with carbon cowl hood with the flush locking hood pins right? Do you know my buddy with the white STi that is there all the time too?

what was done to the mustang?

i don’t wanna get into a parts list for a car i don’t have anymore, but i had a lot of stuff done lol it ran good had it 4 years and i just wanted something better now that i am alittle older, what color sti?

its all good, did you sell it local?

White sti with gold wheels. stock pritty much.

prestiege motor in clifton park sold it, and i think his name is ryan or something? right? hes really built? i know him, and love his car.

Yeah I know his younger brother and his rents live right down the road from me.

welcome