No e-mail notifications

?? is it my yahoo mail or pittspeed?

what do you mean?

Normally when someone replies to a thread I am subscribed to I get an e-mail notificaition. Recently (this morning) I haven’t been getting them despite people replying to the threads. Just curious if it was pittspeed or if yahoo (my e-mail service) was slacking??

P.S. didn’t get a notification for your reply.

I think he means that he is selecting to subscribe to a thread, but he’s not getting any of the e-mail notifications.

Did you check your junk mail to make sure that they aren’t going there?

yeah, I have pittspeed’s automailer in my contact list so it doesn’t go into the bulk mail folder. I’ve never had a problem with it going there anyways. Is anyone else getting them?

hmm, let me check my side… but it looks like everything is working properly

I don’t ever check the box… :dunno:

I think it’s yahoo. I’ve been getting mail sparactically throughout the day. Although Pittspeed is the only one I haven’t gotten didly squat from :confused:

after running some diagnostic tests my server is fine, but I can not send from the server to yahoo… well i can it just never is received by yahoo. it works a few other places though… kinda weird, could be something with yahoo

yeah, I dunno. It was workin fine like a day and a half ago. I get all my notifications from other forums. I’ll check it again tomorrow to see??? :confused:

it works now…?

Wonder why the last 4 days I have no got any then they start comin again?

oh well, works now

Doin it again. It worked for like 3 notifications when you announced it was fixed, whitey. Now nothing again. Problem with yahoo? should I point my notifications to another email address?

i have no email notifications either over last week, thought this was upgraded??? :wtf:

Instead of making a new thread I will bump this one. I haven’t gotten an e-mail notification from any of my threads in 3 or 4 days. Just wondering if you could verify it not a problem with pittspeed.com? Thanks

working on it… i guess it just started happening

ok its completely fixed now