No email notification for PM?

We’ve trouble shot a few different things and it all works. It just doesn’t work for a few members. Odd stuff.

bump for still getting PM’s without e-mails

Stupid question but your settings match these?

Mine does.

Yep all same settings, haven’t changed a thing since I started on here.

What’s happening is the the forum is only sending email to certain users… with no apparent bias. This is actually causing some new registered users to not receive the confirmation emails in addition to some of you not getting PM emails, etc.

Mike’s been scratching his head over it for a few weeks now.

Yea I dont get emails either…kinda sux since I missed out on a few items for sale =(

Weird how this is happening…

Bump I’m not getting emails for pm or thread posts. Settings are good. Any ideas?

Outlook / Hotmail thinks we’re spam. We’ve been going through the process of fixing this but it they haven’t made it easy.

Do you have another email address you’d like us to change to?

Yeah I can change it to gmail. I’m not seeing them in the spam folder either, and a quick search seems I haven’t gotten an email from nyspeed all year. Thanks onyx.

Let me know if you start to see email once you’ve changed it.

Yes I changed it and works no problem. Thx again.

Cool.

If anyone else is having issues and has another email address to change to, give it a shot.

We contacted Microsoft months ago as there is no reason (unresolved or otherwise) that emails from here should be blocked. So far no change.

Can any of you guys who are still having issues confirm that this is fixed? I’ve sent a few test emails. Thanks!

Can someone Pm me?

I send you an email, did you get it? I’ll PM you as well now.