NO LONGER ROCKIN THE R1

not gonna lie after having it almost 2 days i love the twins… completely different kind of power

Welcome to the V8’s of bike worlds :thumb

lol yeah :nod

so when are we gonna go for a cruise again?

looks good rankin

alright 65 bucks but that it :tong… i have never ridden a Vtwin but i love the way they sound :nod

nice bike man v-twins are growing on me i wouldnt mind having one in the future

Id love to get an sv1000 but from what ive heard they get oil starvation really bad in wheelies…that equels no go for me

yaaa i know if/when i get a bike i wouldnt be “stuntin” so i wouldnt care

If you could stick to it id call you a smart man and shake your hand

haha should i slap you now or later?? lol :nana

yeah i love the way this sounds with the Carbon Fiber Micron on it…

thanks man

lol…was it an even trade?

yeah man… and the funny thing was on friday i was riding my bike with my roommate to Fastlane tattoo on I90 and we decided to do one last highspeed run on a long stretch…60mph we go for it… hit 151mph and it ripped my side fairings(both upper and lowers) clean off my bike… NO JOKE im like WTF!!! :headbang!!! and i had to go by used ones on EBAY and go to NAPA and get the paint to paint them…

i find this bike and email the guy if he wants to trade… i tell him my side fairings are missing and tell him ill ship him the fairings sometime next week once they are painted and he agreed./…

so headed down to jersey and traded heads up( and im getting a new Shoei helmet (matches the bike) and Alpine star jacket (never worn-still has tags on it) as well

wow sounds like a good deal

yeah im happy with it

hey thats all that matters…how is it in the twisties

so far pretty good… getting use to the bike still… ya know? when you getting a bike so we can go riding?

i gotta finish my car first…but hopefully ill be out riding next summer…prolly not on what i want but i cant wait anymore lol

yeah bro i hear ya… get a bike so we can go riding

im working on it lol