No more Neon/SRT4

I Read somewhere that Dodge is killing off the Neon and the SRT4 after the 05 run. They are supposed to be replacing it with an economy suv called the Dodge Caliber.

http://myspace-394.vo.llnwd.net/00214/49/37/214867394_l.jpg

anyone else hear about this?

thats square enough to be a caddilac !

what a stupid idea
i think the srt4 is a good thing for dodge

well gas is more money now so more heavy suvs will sell duh
an affordable american performance car? fuck that

What ever happened to the Razor?

:bloated:

do u honestly think the suv market is going to grow? :bloated:

i was kidding…im pro-neon srt4

How its that a replacement for the srt4? The neon was a great thing for dodge they had better have something else up their sleeve.

I think the rumor is just that

a rumor

if i remember correctly, it was after the 06 run, and they were just going to get rid of the NEON.

the neon and srt-4 are classified as two different types of cars in dodge’s eyes.

like its a Dodge Neon, or Dodge Srt-4. Not a Dodge Neon Srt-4.

So technically they don’t make a Viper anymore :gotme:

hahah yeah, the srt4 is a neon as much as the srt10 is a viper

dodge your not fooling anyine

UPDATE OFF OF ANOTHER FORUM:

"Well I decided to call up Dodge corporate and ask them what the deal was with the SRT-4 and sorry to say it is going out of production after 2006. "

who calls dodge and asks that? lol

The guy who bought my corvette works at the SRT plant…so does his roomate…They made no mention of such tales of elimination of the srt-4 and instead gave us a catalog pushing all of them haha

SI01 on this forum works for a dodge dealer i guess once he finds this he may know.

i dono…its bad for dodge…but its not that big of a deal i guess…if u really like them…buy one…now less people will have them and its good for u…leave the hot 4 bangers to the asians

haha there is nothing appealing about the srt4’s appearance :wink:

There will be a replacement for the SRT-4, directly or indirectly. New chassis, new engine.