No more Neville Island PD

http://www.timesonline.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=16217614&BRD=2305&PAG=461&dept_id=478569&rfi=6

darn you, i posted about this at the same time as you… .

sweet, shag get that machine of yours ready. we rolling

yea, they’ve talked about it for a long time, and its been known for about a month or so that it was going to happen for sure… a while ago they tried out the State Police, but that didnt work out so well… i live on the island, and we got all kinds of letters about the whole deal…
The OT cops have been around for the last couple of days, but i think today was the first official day… they are all in black cars (as far as what i’ve seen)… i’m interested to see tho what speed they allow people to go… Neville cops have always let you get away with 40 - they wouldnt even look twice at you - however, with the speed limit being 25, i wonder what OT is going to do…
people were driving slow as hell on the island today tho… even on the big straight on the industrial side of the island, people were doing just over the speed limit - big change!

if you REALLY want more info, i can get the letters back out… but all u need to know is that the island isnt’ going to be so free anymore (for a while atleast)

I can see a big DUI check point coming up soon.
Thier gonna love that shit, 10x easier than doing it on ORB.

Then again I dont drink and drive…

neville didn’t even have enough cops to hold one of them before…

I know alot of street racing going down on neville. But now the cops are gonna be gone. There’s 2 sections of cops that are going to patrol the area. People arent gonna be able to do shit. 6mph over speed. Your ticketed

only thing worth a damn on neville island is the bait shop

ahahahahah what you spoke of, hasnt been around for awhile.

ha, for what reason i can’t figure out… yea, there’s a big long staright stretch, but i’d just as soon try to launch on dirt than on our shitty ass pavement

i got like 5 buddy’s that are OT police. Good guys, but harassers. Almost as bad as kilbuck…unless you have immunity :wink:

yea no hooking on that surface