No more sparks :(

damn, that kind of sucks :tdown: used to drink that shit all the time.

Lime tilt is better anyway, hopefully it’s not owned by miller :\

“The company also agrees not to use batteries, rockets, lightning bolts, or the terms “powered by” or “ignite” in marketing the new formulation.”

400 babies.

wow, just wow. this must have been part of Paterson’s plan.

As much as I hated that drink, this is another ridiculous step towards losing all freedoms of choice.

I am so glad the gov is my mommy and tells me what I should and should not eat and drink!

i still have a bunch of the sparksxx in my fridge lol. word.

Yup, exactly…

we have an obesity epidemic, so now we tax “bad” foods… Sounds like the BS from the movie Demolition Man… Anything “bad” for you is “illegal”…

Hell, if you want to eat McD’s everyday and get huge that’s your issue, I just don’t think the rest of us should have to suffer and pay for your dumb ass to get “help” because you’re dumb and “didn’t realize” how bad it was for you…

My buddy and I would buy sparks on our lunch break when we worked at the sweatshop…

I would pregame with that stuff all the time when I was younger…

I think it still tastes like shit, but you have to chug it…

Its like orange flavored malt liquor…

haha… nick

you are my hero.

RIP :frowning:

nooooooooo this cant be! what am i guna do im a sparks-a-holic

fuck old people

best alternative is the green monster mixed half half with jager…

i black out when i drink that shit. lol

i almost died drinking this shit before

That sounds nauseating.

I’m trying it later… :roflpicard:

this sucks, they were going to come out with a red can that had more caffine and 8% alcohol. damnit.

sparks :tif:

Budweiser’s B(E) :tup:

this sucks…the black sparks were an excellent pregame in a hurry…time to stock up!

Fuck no. Gross.

The black Sparkes were mmm mmmm good.

i almost died on this stuff also - drinking a 6 pack before the journey def leppard concert not a good idea and damn sucks no more red can