No more sparks :(

goddamnit. dont get me wrong, i dont drink this shit regularly, just every now and again… but this is still pretty shitty. same thing as red bull and vodka, are they going to make that illegal too?

start hoarding og cans. gayness.

worst tasting alcoholic drink I’ve ever laid my lips on…

it tastes like shit, but a can between every few cans of beer will really get your panties rockin

wow that sucks that was like the pregaming drink of choice

The blqck cans are nasty but the orange 6 percent are yummy

yup. i know ive drank a can on the way to a show/bar/party more than once

fucking faggots ruining everyones fun. srsly, everything fun is against the law- driving drunk, banging hookers, statutory rape, blowing coke, smoking crack. wtf.

NOOOOO…

See I pass out so hard when I drink so now a days I like to start my night out with one or two of these to keep the energy there. Im sure my heart will thank me later in life.

i didnt really care for sparks tasted like shit to me lol.

Wait wait wait… MillerCoors is being forced to pay for the gov’ts investigation? You fuckin kidding me? They didnt ask to be investigated, nor were they doing anything illegal to warrant an investigation. Its fuckin bullshit, you wanna whine and bitch and investigate, YOU can pay for it.

Thats like being forced to pay for the condoms that will be used to assrape you with. What a wonderful country we’re becoming.

i <3 orange sparks, i had a 4pack for pregaming on saturday and i was fucking wound up like a cat thrown into a washing machine.

now i gotta find a suitable replacement … fuck

coke

i always thought it was for girls who were too pussy to drink vodka and “i dont wanna get fat” to drink beer

+1 for orange sparks. I end up drinking them at some point almost every Friday after dinner and before I go out. Weak

Damnit, I loved that stuff after a few beers.

kinda figured, lol

so whats the next closest thing to sparks ?

i dont care if its non alcoholic and i have to mix it myself …

TANG its a kick in the glass

WOW. I am fuckin pissed. These are always a great way to start a long night of partying. I cant believe most of you like the orange better. Its too sweet, the black ones are a much better blend of alcohol and energy drink IMO

AMP and vodka is pretty damn good.

Yeah, not the first thing on my list to drink, but I suck Em’ down every once and a while. Like Uncle Jam said, in between beers and what have you. Shitty either way.

:frowning:

f@ck! the black ones always came through in the clutch when i needed a pregame beverage. does this mean no more tilt also? don’t get me wrong, tilt smells and tastes like i am actually drinking a live skunk, but it gets the job done.