no spark, opinions

i was driving along and all of a sudden my car just dies. as it dies i tried steppin on the gas but nothin. i brought it home and found that there was no spark in a four coil packs. i tried a new ground, another Igniter clip. different cas, followed the wires on the harness looked good, different ecu, only thing i havent tried is another coil pack which i will do lata today but its hard to believe that all 4 would go at once. any opinions would be greatly appreicated. thx

tried another coil pack and still nothin. i’m out of ideas.

battery?.. that’s my only guess man, sorry!

Faulty ground, try taking that ground wire off the back off of the motors head and connecting it right to the chassis. and make sure your motor hasnt melted though a ground wire near the coil packs, although thats along shot. or possibly you’ve lost the power someplace.

ya that was the first thing i did was put extra grounds on there. with the key on are u suppose to get power to the coil packs cuz i tried using a test light and nothin with the key on or turning over

I use mutimeters. And Theres is three wires that run to the coil packs correct? One should be a 12V swiched, and one should be blinking 12V everytime it is suppose to spark. (I’m pretty sure thats how they work, but no promises.)Have you made sure you still have a ground from the motor to the battery or chassis?

i looked at my ecu and its giving me code 11 which is the cas. would the cas create no spark if its screwed up?

Yes, Follow the proper prodecure in the FSM to test for code 11, as it is more often a wiring issue or a ground missing than a broken CAS

if i could figure out how to get the fsm that would be great…lol and also it ran good for a day or two with out problems. and just before that the timing was adjusted by sumaru. wut grounds are associated with the cas? i’ll keep tryin to get the fsm but if i cant can anyone tell me how to test the cas properly? thx

the clip that plugs into the cas has power goin to the cas so i guess i’ll try replacing it