Nocturnal Nights 7/20?

Any word is Nocturnal Nights Starting back up this week or is it still put on hold?

Goodquestion?

yeah i hope its back

nope… not yet

A. When will it be back?

B. Why is it not going on, what’s the problem?

C. What kind of reorganizing needed done that called for it being shut off for 2 weeks in a row?

Now I need to find something to do Friday. Shit

need a tissue and a tampon? jesus get a life outside of nocturnal nites

go to Wexford

Lots of cars in Wexford friday nights.

Hey, buddy. Friday night is my only night off of work until next Friday. It would be nice to have something enjoyable to do. I think it’s alright to wonder what’s up with one of the two decent shows in PGH. :finger2:

wexford is nice but it is boring. We are relocating and we are building the new burn-out pad. we need to clear zoning and noise laws and all the other fun stuff. it was cancelled at the boardwalk because it was getting too big and the parking lot was worried about insurance claims because the tools were turning and burning them in the lot. We also were not getting much cooperation from them in helping us section off show cars from the regular patrons. at the new location we will control and police everything. we will be up and running soon.

Chill out… there is work going on, its not like we want this to be down for 2 weeks.

glad to hear that. let us know if you need any help

Where is the New Location?

it’s a secret…

Is this secret still going to be located downtown?

is anyone doing anything friday night then ?
and i know about wexford but i work till 7 so that is out

chads wedding

Hmm… NN’s are relocating… Well the lot has to be big, needs a burnout pit… Gotta be somewhere cops won’t bother… I’ve got a few places in mind, but I’m probably still wrong.

:bigok:

where?? just curious.