Noobie that wants back in the GAME!

lol

sup man

TurboLs1SS I am interested in a turbo setup. Maybe even a twin. Gotta get a new ride first that can handle the power. Bottom end, heads and cam is where its at. I’ll give you $950 bucks for your setup. You said we gotta eF with ya. Anyway, I’m lookin to step up to Firehawk853 next year. He’s been on top for a while now with his setup. Can’t take nothin away from his ride. It’s sick.:hay: He says bye bye to most contenders. Anyway, I’ve been drinkin way to much tonight :beer2: and am lucky I can stillllll tyyypyppeee. BIG :noob:no ride yet.

Later yallll. Back to :beer2:

BUY IT,… NO WORRIES…IM HALF UP THE DRTUNK TIGHT NOW TOO BOI…BLUE LIGHTS WEHERES IT AT YO… BUY IT…SPENCE …OCOME OUT FOR A RIDE TOMARO SO U CAN LOVE MY KIT…AND BUY IT… U EED TO PUT YUP MORE DAN 950 DO…SUP YO…PEACE BITCJES AND HOMOS

lol @ drunken turbo posts :tup:

:lol: :word:

What are you laughin at firehawk853. Next year I’ll have a +700rwhp car that can smoke you. NO turbo, NO prochargher, NO nirto. RAW motor. Then we will see what you got! Take you down run after run. GOOD LUCK. I have some friends that build nascar buasch north international race cars for a livin. puttin out 750+ to the rear wheels. said it would cost me about 10k to get that kind of horse in a street car. NO prob. I’ll get a ride this winter and put some sick numbers up at lancaster. You up for it!!! Goin BIG block dude!!! Want to run the internet slut first and show him where its at!!! lol GUYS!!!

RAW!!!:violin: :eekdance: goood luck
got about 20k to put into a car this winter. Step it up!:mamoru: I want back in the game!!! BIG TIME!!! Numbers is all that matters!!!