Noobie that wants back in the GAME!

Hey fellow car fans. Been out of the game for about 10 years. Got married, had to get rid of my toys. Had a 1979 Z28, auto, 305. Pretty weak. Put in a 350 out of an old Chevy pickup. Gave it a little pep. Got my feet under me now, some extra cash and am lookin for a 94-97 Z28 to do some mods to. Firehawk853 got the speed bug back into me. Been talkin to him for a while now. Got to ride in AND DRIVE the Hawk. He has one sick ride:) :tup: . I’ve got a four bay garage and only two vehicles in it. Need to get a ride in there. Hopefully next spring I can run something against you guys. Don’t care if I get my Ass handed to me, its the FUN that counts.:eekdance: Just thought I would say HI!:noob:

Howdy :slight_smile:

Welcome … back? lol

houdi ho

welcome back :tspry:

lol wassup.

im feeling that itch again after only being out for a few years.

:wave:

Sup & welcome!!!

Hardly any fast 2nd gen camaros running around,buy another one of those!!!

Carb4L :wink:

welcome to the board man, nice to see someone getting back into the game after starting a family. i know it always sucks to have to sell off your car stuff to be able to afford the family life

and i do beleive turbo ls1 has a full turbo kit with your name on it :slight_smile:

I’ve got a four bay garage and only two vehicles in it.

car guy garage math :

4 bay garage + only 2 cars to fill it = your about 5 cars short of a full garage :stuck_out_tongue: get crackin !

:wave: weclome man.

welcome :wave:

Hello, your name is the sweetness

damn man, you’ve got it figured out already! :smiley: :tup:

welcome aboard, good luck in your search - keep an eye on the auto trader forum as well. :wave:

:tup:

Welcome back

:wave: bout time biOtch. :tspry:

welcome

Welcome!

Damn, not even 15 minutes and already you guys are trying to sell him a turbo? :slight_smile:

Welcome to the madhouse SS.

hey…if he wants the turbo… let it be…lol

noo… turn around while you still can… save your money!

y,…the setup is fast…any guy that wants to test that step up…im on a pussy conservative tune…TONS OF ROOM TO GROW…im drunk right now…but still…someone who wants to test the capability of this setup can step up at ne time…only 8.65cr, only 8psi…

plus y u gota try to fuck me with this