Went out for a sex change operation with 2turboZ.....

…and ended up coming home with this.

Question:What’s better than one twin turbo car in the garage?
Answer: Two of them!! Now I have turbo’s in American and Japanese flavors.

I was getting a little concerned I’d have too much unused space in the new garage when it was done, so I solved the problem. I’d rather build a garage around vehicles than build a garage and fill it with vehicles. That and the fact my buddy with the G8 bought the new SS Camaro too so I couldn’t be left behind with just one toy and be one upped.

Mr. 2turboZ was great to work with on this deal and really surprised the Cadillac isn’t the first to go. His lifetime powertrain warranty sealed the deal for me. Initial test drive was not what I expected, but in a good way. Has a totally different feel than my Z. Looking forward on unleashing this on the general public in a week or so.

No major changes planned but it looks like (at least initially) the Enkei’s I bought for my Z track setup will work on this as well. Just gotta check offset and fitment. Thanks again Old Man Caddy!

Nice! Can say I would not have seen this coming!

Nice! Now let’s do some pulls on zhighway

A step in the right direction!

Glad to see you pulled the trigger on it Andy. Great seller, great buyer…

:frowning:

What??? Who the fuck sold you my car???

As sad as it is for me to part ways with it…it is going to a wonderful home and friend which is comforting.

BTW Caitlyn is already taken so I am opting for Brucina

You can drive it anytime, as long as I can use the Caddy to go shopping at WalMart.

Guaranteed Handicap parking!

Fitting.

Now I am all NOTURBOZ

Update your sig please.

nice pick up Andy. glad to see the car is staying local…maybe i can do a driver mod and beat that thing in a 40 roll someday haha.

Congrats on your sex change!

Congrats. Glad to see it swap owners before it became 2-tone.

Congrats to both parties, looks like a nice ride.

Kyle if you pick up a GT500 I am assuming it’ll have factory stripes…2 tone all the things!

2TONENONTURBOCADDY already set me up with tunes to stay out front. :wink:

Obviously…with the factory stripe interior 2 ToneZ on top of 2 ToneZ ughhhhhhhhhhhh

• Updated - - -

Sadly, I have to remove the 2 tone interior to put the 1 tone back in.

Not everyone has the internal fortitude to handle the 2ToneLife

lol @ lifetime powertrain warranty

Looks like you just found yourself a new username

Lets see…my house is 2 tone, my fence is 2 tone, my truck is 2 tone, my CTS V is 2 tone, If the mustangs replacement is 2 tone, I will change my username.