nos fogger system complete..

sold

10 gallon bottle? no fuckin way! thats SICK

isnt this racehatchbanged sister kid lololol

yup

the only thing he is gonna fog is his sister with 10 gallons of brotherly love.

nice , 10 gallons is a lot . esp on a obv outdated bottle that for sure is way ouuta cert

bottle? where do you see a bottle? that pic I cant see SHIT

1970 called for you… they want their washer, NOS bottle and camera back.

HAHA you all are hilarous…bottle is not out dated…washer may be but works like a charm…and trust i am givin out the brotherly love to all your sisters…you dont like to add look on leave the trash talk for the trailer park…

shut the fuck up you sister fucking pig hugger

bottle is outdated. Go get it inspected and shit if you actually want to make a sale. Get the fuck out of here with your stolen fogger setup faggot.

Wow looks beat.

I would have sworn this was a Polaroid photo from a time capsule circa '72 if the detergent bottle didn’t have a barcode.

Almost 100% positive this isn’t the “raceghatch” kid. You guys should probably calm down.

pretty sure it is.

there was a thread a mod made where they had matching IP’s…

Yeah, and that username was “jdmhonda05” http://www.shift518.com/showthread.php?t=19416

I’ve met him in person he’s a good dude

o shit

my bad then OP

For like the 5th time im not this fuckin racehatch fag…really find something better to do with your time…

You should find rapehatchsisterfucker and beat him up for ruining your shift518 life.

I met him the other day for a crank pulley, most definitely is not Racetomysistersnatch.

Thanks for backing me up guys…and nos system is sold please delete…guess someone wanted a outdated 1970 kit afterall…