SOMEBODY's new hotness - naws is siq !

he paid $15 for the bottle and $25 for the rest of the stuff at a garage sale … cant wait to put it on !
:snky:
http://inlinethumb31.webshots.com/3998/2382756160035029491S600x600Q85.jpg

wow… good deal

Might want to make sure the solenoids are working properly :slight_smile:

Wow, great deal…

even if none of it works, that price alone is great for the bottle

Wow, fuck…where was this garage sale?

[quote=“jeeves744,post:5,topic:33109"”]

even if none of it works, that price alone is great for the bottle

[/quote]

siqqq dude bro. at that price it probably wont even work

even if he solenoids ont work, andeven iff the opener doesnt work, thatsstill a $200 bottle, and $60 worth of foggers plus a braded supply line thats almost as long as an 80’s thunderbird, and then a few shorter linesfor in the engine bay

and a microswitch
and the wiring …

but obviously w will check everything ffor proper operation before anything gets installed … but im betting everything was so cheap because its just ben sitting in the last owners garage for a few years and he just wanted it gone

Alex just told me about that, that is fucking outstanding even if it’s non-functional.

wtf over? is this alex’?

wow, 100HP for $40 if it works

[quote=“Joe,post:12,topic:33109"”]

wow, 100HP for $40 if it works

[/quote]

100? hahaha it will start life in teh turbo car then will be moved into a different SHo which will likely recieve a 250 or 275 shot. just enough for 400wtq on spray only. then maybe i will go RWD with something newer

thats awesome, however more than a 100 shot generally requires some additional money spent. Either way, nice buy. Anyone wanna hook mine back up?

yummy, that Turbo is gunna looovvee U!! Can u say spool.

[quote=“somedude,post:13,topic:33109"”]

100? hahaha it will start life in teh turbo car then will be moved into a different SHo which will likely recieve a 250 or 275 shot. just enough for 400wtq on spray only. then maybe i will go RWD with something newer

[/quote]

now just get a tranny that will hold the power

Oooohhh cheap.

Awesome man, thats almost as good as my free NX kit I got from a buddy who was moving and didn’t feel like transporting extra garbage from his garage.